The Student Room Group

F216 - OCR Biology Coursework

Our teacher is more obsessed with what she got for Christmas than guiding us towards A*

Please help student room, you're my only hope.

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by ZOM Dackman
Our teacher is more obsessed with what she got for Christmas than guiding us towards A*

Please help student room, you're my only hope.

Which isa are you referring to, I have done the urine testing isa which went well, as well as the photosynthesis one. Good luck:smile:
Original post by AmazingAmirah786
Which isa are you referring to, I have done the urine testing isa which went well, as well as the photosynthesis one. Good luck:smile:

is that the mock body fluids one?
Original post by Jophilip123
is that the mock body fluids one?

yes

How did you find the photosynthesis one? I only did this one last week

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pikki1234

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got 8/10 on this, but could have done better!
Reply 7
just did it today, as always the experiment hardly worked and wasn't clear. what do we think the evaluative is going to bring up???!!xxx:unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::afro:
Reply 8
Did anyone do the Quantitative on yeast cells? If so what came up?

What did you have to do for the urine testing one what did it ask for? I've got that on wednesday.
Also if anyone knows what's coming up on the evaluative paper would be helpful
Original post by simmyx1998
What did you have to do for the urine testing one what did it ask for? I've got that on wednesday.

PM'd :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by simmyx1998

Message me! I got 9/10 for that.
Help on photosynthesis please?
Has anybody done the quantitive practical looking at leaf features ?
Any hints on the photosynthesis one, anyone? I have it tomorrow and our teacher has said nothing about it beyond "it's on photosynthesis and the practical probably won't work" :s-smilie:

Original post by Pikki1234

Posted from TSR Mobile

just did it today, as always the experiment hardly worked and wasn't clear. what do we think the evaluative is going to bring up???!!xxx:unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::afro:

Original post by SashaF
Message me! I got 9/10 for that.
Help on photosynthesis please?
can you start a separate thread for f213 please, we wanted this to be about the A2 practical exams (f216). Sorry just gets hard to keep clear if people are going on about photosynthesis when we are doing sodium chloride effects on yeast. xx good luck xx
can you start a separate thread for f213 please, we wanted this to be about the A2 practical exams (f216). Sorry just gets hard to keep clear if people are going on about photosynthesis when we are doing sodium chloride effects on yeast. xx good luck xx

I'm an A2 student, I was talking about the F216 photosynthesis coursework... "Investigating the effects of different wavelengths..."

Sorry if that was unclear!

In any case, I've just done the quant, and I have the eval in a week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So we did the first part of the leaf one where you measured the leafs and counted the spikes and tomorrow we are doing the rest but we haven't been told much about it. don't even know what its about. they don't want to say too much since the college almost got caught for cheating. so anyone have any idea what its about?
Reply 17

photosynthesis is an A2 prac as well :smile:
I've done the quantitative and evaluative for yeast/NaCl. I also did my qualitative but for some reason I can't remember what it was about. If someone knows what all three possible qualitative tasks are, it'll probably jog my memory.
Original post by Mostly_Crazy
I'm an A2 student, I was talking about the F216 photosynthesis coursework... "Investigating the effects of different wavelengths..."

Sorry if that was unclear!

In any case, I've just done the quant, and I have the eval in a week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

heey I did the experiment for this one today but I have the questions to do tomorrow, do you have any tips on things I could revise or things I need to know?

Quick Reply

Latest