The Student Room Group

It won't Let me Reply!!

I've made my decision, I know where I want to go - which I have an offer for.

But, the other uni I applied to hasn't sent me an offer or rejection yet, and my deadline to reply is 4th May.

I'm all set to accept my first offer, but it won't let me.

What do I do now? my Track says that I can't withdraw/cancel my application from my 1st choice (the uni I don't want to go to) as "it's route b and has already been referred to the institution."

Help!
Can't you phonr ucas and ask them to withdraw for you? I remember I couldn't place and extra choice on my ucas form and ucas did it for me. Am sure if you explain the siutation they will withdraw you. Or ask the remaining unis for a rejection if they give you hassle you could just say I don't wish to go uni this year:biggrin:
I thought you couldn't reply to your offers until you'd received all your decisions? It seems strange that your deadline is 4th May if you're still waiting for a reply. Phone UCAS and see if they can withdraw the choice for you as a starting point.
Reply 3
Like Kellywood_5 I think you should phone UCAS and tell them your situation. They'll most probably be of more help.
Reply 4
My whole application process has been weird since I applied - first, my college sent it 'late' and secondly UCAS sent my application as half Route A and half Route B (I have 2 choices, one through route a, one through route b) when I sent them both through route B.

That's why I'm so confused as to what to do, as one uni's route A and one uni's Route B....

I'm taking an hour out of college 2moro to phone UCAS and try and see what's going on their end...

Latest

Trending

Trending