The Student Room Group

UCLAN Student Nurses March 2016

Has anyone else been offered a place at uclan for March 2016?? I got an offer 2 days ago I'm so excited!!
Reply 1
I attended the assessment day today so keeping my fingers crossed for an interview! Well done you :smile: I've wanted to do this for so long. How was your interview? Do you know what days you are in uni?? We were given timetables today but they just showed the weeks and not what days were in... xx
Original post by tazna
I attended the assessment day today so keeping my fingers crossed for an interview! Well done you :smile: I've wanted to do this for so long. How was your interview? Do you know what days you are in uni?? We were given timetables today but they just showed the weeks and not what days were in... xx

Monday to Wednesday 9 till 4 with the occasional Thursday
Reply 3
Original post by claireestelle

Thanks Claire... i had heard that off someone from last years March start. Hoping i get on x
Reply 4

Do you know When do you get set your first essay? I'm more worried about the money side of things :frown: I don't want to be poor for 3 years when I have 2 children but it's now or never. I have a rubbish wage now so.... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wbnurse
Do you know When do you get set your first essay? I'm more worried about the money side of things :frown: I don't want to be poor for 3 years when I have 2 children but it's now or never. I have a rubbish wage now so.... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

you get an annotated bibliography after week 2, I think we had until week 8 to do it.
Reply 6
you get an annotated bibliography after week 2, I think we had until week 8 to do it.

Would you suggest any books
I could read in the mean time before I start? Being a major geek and pre reading haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wbnurse
Would you suggest any books
I could read in the mean time before I start? Being a major geek and pre reading haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unless you want to brush up on a&p then not really as the library has everything :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending