The Student Room Group

Vet Nursing applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Heya ☺️ I applied for Bristol, Hartpury, Harper Adams, RVC and Edinburgh
I got rejected from Bristol, but have an interview for Hartpury on Feb 3rd, RVC on Feb 16th and Edinburgh on March 4 th. Still waiting to hear back from Harper Adams though so fingers crossed!
Hi I applied for RVC, Harper Adams, Hartpury, Middlesex and Nottingham Trent. I have an interview for RVC 26th Feb.. Waiting to hear back from Hartpury after my interview last week. Got a place at Harper Adams and Nottingham Trent. Has anyone heard from Middlesex yet?
Hi, I've applied at Hartpury, Middlesex, RVC and the college of west angllia. I've received an offer from the college of west Anglia and an interview for Hartpury and Middlesexx. Was just wondering what the Middlesex interview was like as well as the Hartpury interview as i'm quite nervous
Reply 23
Original post by ShreenaNayee
Hi, I've applied at Hartpury, Middlesex, RVC and the college of west angllia. I've received an offer from the college of west Anglia and an interview for Hartpury and Middlesexx. Was just wondering what the Middlesex interview was like as well as the Hartpury interview as i'm quite nervous

Heya, I'm not sure about the Middlesex one, but the Hartpury interview was pretty relaxed with a campus tour and talk about the course, and then a group interview ☺️
Reply 24
Original post by TypicalRemix
Hey guys, just had an interview for vet nursing from Bristol last week. Now i have to prep for another at the RVC. Anyone else got an interview at the RVC on the 17th Feb for vet nursing too?

Hey, I have my RVC interview on the 17th too!! 😊
Reply 25
Original post by ShreenaNayee

Hey, I had my Middlesex interview on the 22nd of Jan and it went on for hours!! You have maths and literacy tests which are pretty straight forward and two essay questions to choose from, then after that you have a group discussion where this man asks about any work experience and "how can you change the veterinary world?" Not sure this has been much help but good luck!! 😊
Thank you so much, they mentioned the written task in the email but had no idea about the tests! This has been very helpful 😊
Reply 27
Has anyone had interviews for RVC, Harper Adams or Edinburgh Napier? I've got them coming up 😬 I've had one at Hartpury if anyone wants any advise for theirs ☺️
Reply 28
Original post by millyc97
Has anyone had interviews for RVC, Harper Adams or Edinburgh Napier? I've got them coming up 😬 I've had one at Hartpury if anyone wants any advise for theirs ☺️

Yes please!!😊 I have my Hartpury interview coming up so what was yours like?
Reply 29
Original post by TypicalRemix
Hey guys, just had an interview for vet nursing from Bristol last week. Now i have to prep for another at the RVC. Anyone else got an interview at the RVC on the 17th Feb for vet nursing too?

Is that a Wednesday? I think I'll be there! How are you preparing for interviews? 😊 Kx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
My first interview for uni is tomorrow and I'm really not sure of what to expect! The email was brief and just wondered what people ended up doing?!

I have applied to 5. One I have an alternative from, 3 I have interviews for and one I'm still waiting on a reply?! Anyone else in a similar position? :s-smilie:
Reply 31
I'm just going to gate crash a wee bit... I'm applying for January 2017 entry to The College of Animal Welfare here in Edinburgh (slightly stuck here given that I bought a flat :tongue:), I'm going to be a mature student (if I get in!) seeing as I'm currently at university studying art... Super excited, and also terrified.

On a related note I fell in love with a stethoscope today.
Reply 32
So your at a Uni studying art but applying to an Animal Welfare college, that's interesting, I have never heard anyone do it that way aha :smile:
Reply 33
Perhaps not the conventional way! But 18 year old me was a nervous wreck and wouldn't have coped well at all. There's no way I could afford another degree, so I'll be in college with 16/17 year olds :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by JaffaNeko
Hello,

I am applying to do Veterinary Nursing at Askham Bryan College York and I am wondering if there are any other students on here doing the same. if not where else are you applying to do Vet Nursing.

Thanks x

Hey, I applied to do vet nursing too at Askham Bryan however I think it's too far I did get a conditional offer and a interview but I don't think I want to go. The other places I have applied at are: Sparsholt college, College of west anglia, Middlesex and Nottingham trent.
Original post by Kierawr
Is that a Wednesday? I think I'll be there! How are you preparing for interviews? 😊 Kx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just going over many possible questions they could ask in a MMI. Just try and channel your inner vet nurse haha, think ethically and take a moment to think about all the possible perspectives if its relevant to the question. I'll be looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday. :excited:
Reply 36
Original post by Sadiek
Hey, I applied to do vet nursing too at Askham Bryan however I think it's too far I did get a conditional offer and a interview but I don't think I want to go. The other places I have applied at are: Sparsholt college, College of west anglia, Middlesex and Nottingham trent.

I have been rejected from my other choices so i just have an Conditional from Askham Bryan :frown:
Hey, I've applied for Veterinary Nursing this year and have interviews with Middlesex, RVC and Nottingham Trent coming up this month. Anyone have any advice for these interviews? What they will ask me to do etc? My first one is Tuesday. I'm very nervous :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 38
Has anyone heard back from RVC yet??
Reply 39
Original post by NatPhil9
Has anyone heard back from RVC yet??

They said it could take up to the end of March so I don't think theyre in much of a rush! It'll take at least a week regardless!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending