The Student Room Group

Vet Nursing applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Lbdecember
Hey has anyone else firmed rvc for the veterinary nursing course?

In firming Harper Adams and using RVc as my insurance ☺️
Original post by RhiRhi.4
Hey,
I haven't yet, I'll see how I feel about the place after the offer day on Thursday!

Oh yeah makes sense, I'm going on Thursday as well just to get more comfortable with the place before going in September :smile:
Reply 82
Original post by millyc97
In firming Harper Adams and using RVc as my insurance ☺️

Yeah I've firmed Hartpury and have RVC as my insurance 😊
Reply 83
Has anyone else firmed Hartpury College and RVC as their insurance??
Reply 84
Anyone else heard back from Harper Adams? I got my offer yesterday 😊

Milly when was your interview? HA is my firm choice so im on tenterhooks waiting for an offer!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 85
Original post by Kierawr
Milly when was your interview? HA is my firm choice so im on tenterhooks waiting for an offer!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heya ☺️ My interview was on the 24th of Feb and I got the offer about 3 weeks later, when was yours? I absolutely loved HA and the course there!
Reply 86
Heya ☺️ My interview was on the 24th of Feb and I got the offer about 3 weeks later, when was yours? I absolutely loved HA and the course there!

Mine was 9th march! Its been 3 1/2 weeks now! It was my favourite by a long shot! Is RVC your alternate? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
Original post by Kierawr
Mine was 9th march! Its been 3 1/2 weeks now! It was my favourite by a long shot! Is RVC your alternate? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah Rvc is my insurance ☺️ My HA offer is only to get 13 more days work experience because a did a lot but it was too long ago to count 😒 But it's academically unconditional which I was so happy about, I feel in love with HA as soon as I saw it 😍 What do you like about it?
Reply 88
Hey, I had my Harper interview on the 9th March too and I haven't heard anything either!
Reply 89
Hey, I had my Harper interview on the 9th March too and I haven't heard anything either!

Im loosing my mind! :P is it your firm too? Where else did you get offers from?

Yeah Rvc is my insurance ☺️ My HA offer is only to get 13 more days work experience because a did a lot but it was too long ago to count 😒 But it's academically unconditional which I was so happy about, I feel in love with HA as soon as I saw it 😍 What do you like about it?

I love the accessibility to large animals, the practise management, the availability and flexibility of optional modules, the help and learning support and the placement organisation! The people were all really enthusiastic too and made me feel really wanted :smile: how about you? Well done for an unconditional by the way! Are you a mature student?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
Original post by Kierawr

Haha me too, even if it's a rejection I just want to know now!! I've had offers from Hartpury and RVC! As for my firm, if I got an offer from Harper, I'd be torn between there and RVC and I really don't know which one I'd pick🤔
Reply 91
I love the accessibility to large animals, the practise management, the availability and flexibility of optional modules, the help and learning support and the placement organisation! The people were all really enthusiastic too and made me feel really wanted :smile: how about you? Well done for an unconditional by the way! Are you a mature student?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what really attracted me aswell ☺️ Nope I'm not mature, doing A2 at the moment, but I'm predicted all A's so I think that's why they gave me the unconditional ☺️
Reply 92
[QUOTE="RhiRhi.4;63876195"]
Original post by Kierawr

Haha me too, even if it's a rejection I just want to know now!! I've had offers from Hartpury and RVC! As for my firm, if I got an offer from Harper, I'd be torn between there and RVC and I really don't know which one I'd pick🤔

For me i think it depends wether you prefer city or country between RVC and Harper?
Reply 93

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what really attracted me aswell ☺️ Nope I'm not mature, doing A2 at the moment, but I'm predicted all A's so I think that's why they gave me the unconditional ☺️

Thats fantastic! Well done!! What housing do you think you will apply for? X
Reply 94
[QUOTE="Kierawr;63876979"]

For me i think it depends wether you prefer city or country between RVC and Harper?

Yeah I suppose! Honestly though, I prefer Harper but I think I'd be an idiot to turn down London and I'd regret it later on!
Reply 95
I think youd regret going to the one you dont like as much surely?
Maybe write a pros and cons list for both unis and maybe dictate to a parent/sibling the reasons why you like each uni... it really helped me choose!
Reply 96
Original post by Kierawr
I think youd regret going to the one you dont like as much surely?
Maybe write a pros and cons list for both unis and maybe dictate to a parent/sibling the reasons why you like each uni... it really helped me choose!

Okay thanks for the advice, I'll give it a try!! Where do you have offers from?
Reply 97
Okay thanks for the advice, I'll give it a try!! Where do you have offers from?

Vet nursing for Hartpury, Moreton Morrell and RVC. Animal Biology from Nottingham Trent and waiting on HA for vet nursing!
Reply 98
Original post by Kierawr
Vet nursing for Hartpury, Moreton Morrell and RVC. Animal Biology from Nottingham Trent and waiting on HA for vet nursing!

Wow well done, that's amazing!! Was your Hartpury interview on February 24th?
Reply 99
I'm stuck between rvc and Harper but I think I'm going to firm rvc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending