The Student Room Group

Vet Nursing applicants 2016

Hello,

I am applying to do Veterinary Nursing at Askham Bryan College York and I am wondering if there are any other students on here doing the same. if not where else are you applying to do Vet Nursing.

Thanks x

Scroll to see replies

hey i'm applying for the same! have you got an offer yet?
hey i'm applying for the same! did you get an offer yet?
Reply 3
Yeah I have a Conditional offer :smile:
well done :smile: I'm getting worried i haven't heard anything yet
Reply 5
Have you done an interview yet?
no i mean i didn't get an offer yet :frown: have you?
Reply 7
I was supposed to do my interview on the 14th December but I went for a HE open day in late November and they noticed I applied through UCAS. They asked me if I wanted to do the interview on that day and I did, at that point they gave me an offer.
omg that's so handy! really hoping i get in. i could never go to open days because i live in ireland but i'm jealous not gonna lie :O
Reply 9
Which Askham Bryan are you applying to? :smile:
Reply 10
Hiya :smile: I applied for the Equine Management Level 3 back in December and have a conditional offer also :smile:
Reply 11
Oh that's really great! :smile:
Reply 12
Heya! :smile: Have any of you applied for Hartpury? I've got an interview there and they've asked me to prepare a presentation for it! No idea what to do :frown:
Reply 13
Sorry no have not applied there. have they stated what the want on the presentation?
I applied to Bristol, RVC, Harper Adams and Middlesex.

I had an interview and have an offer from Bristol and was wondering if anyone had heard anything from the others if they've applied to any of them because I'm stressin
Reply 15
Hi,
I know a couple of people waiting to hear from RVC for vet nursing, I don't know anyone who has applied to the others though. Don't panic, the official deadline for applications through UCAS was only a couple of weeks ago and some places won't look at applications until after the deadline passes. At this point I would say no news is good news, they haven't taken one look at your application and decided to reject you :smile: I know its stressful but try to stay positive.
Best of luck X
When did you send your application?? I have heard back from harper adams already but i applied in october 2015. I applied for RVC, Middlesex, harper adams, hartpury and nottingham trent. I am only waiting on middle sex now. But i believe that middle sex wait until they all applicants
Reply 17
Hi,

I've applied for vet nursing at both Middlesex and RVC. I had my interview about 2 weeks ago and was offered a place at middlesex and just received an interview date for RVC. Middlesex did say that they were doing more interviews later on :-) I think it depends on when you apply, hope this helps :-) Good Luck.
Hey guys, just had an interview for vet nursing from Bristol last week. Now i have to prep for another at the RVC. Anyone else got an interview at the RVC on the 17th Feb for vet nursing too?
Hi,

I've applied for RVC, Middlesex, Edinburgh, Bristol and Harper Adams.

Edinburgh I have an interview for on 7th of March and have an interview at Middlesex - CAW Leeds on Friday.

Was unsuccessful with RVC and still waiting to hear back from Harper Adams and Bristol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending