The Student Room Group

How long did it take for your replies to your offers on UCAS to be processed?

As the title says above. Because I've just been trying to reply to all my offers now but to no avail because it takes ages to load less than half away, then when I press on please wait, it says it's processing then logs me out. But when I was trying to get into UCAS an hour or so beforehand to check my offer conditions, UCAS kept logging me out everytime I clicked on something. Do you reckon that UCAS is down and crashing atm that's why it is being really anal with me atm? How long did it take you to reply to your offers on UCAS? I only thought it would take about 2mins max! Not half an hour to get less than halfway towards it fully loading!
Reply 1
It is most probably down, I swear it has downtime usally in weekends!:p:
I'd suggest leaving it late afternoon if it still does not work try tomorrow.
It didn't take me long at all probably like 5 minutes because it took me ages it click the submit button:p:
Reply 2
Lol, don't worry. Tried 15 mins after last logged on here and it processed so quick.:p: 'Tis done now.:smile:
Reply 3
Enchanté
It is most probably down, I swear it has downtime usally in weekends!:p:
I'd suggest leaving it late afternoon if it still does not work try tomorrow.
It didn't take me long at all probably like 5 minutes because it took me ages it click the submit button:p:

Yeah, I printed off the screen of me putting the decisions in before and after processing.:p: :lolz:

Latest

Trending

Trending