The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam Accommodation

Hi, has anyone applied for accommodation at Hallam yet and where? I have applied for Trigon and Exchange Works, hoping i can get into either of them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Looking at accommodation for Hallam too, looking at The Courtyard or Leadmill Point as it's close to campus and the station, but in reality I don't have a clue at what I'm looking for really.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Everywhere seems to be within walking distance of the city campus really, and most for the other one, i was looking for modern and just generally whether i could picture myself living there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Reading other threads it seems to boil down to what type of social experience you want from the university and some places have better internet.
Reply 4
Aye a suppose so, i like meeting people so anything but a self contained flat is alright for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Out of the student accommodation in Sheffield, Trigon definitely won me over, so much so that I'll be staying next year. I've been living here since September and I think it's great value for money, even with the archetypical price increase that will come in for 2016.

P.S. I heard that some more of the blocks are to be refurbished over the summer. So you may be in luck!
Reply 6
Yeah i think its went up by £2 or something for when i'd be there but thats not a lot tbh and an increase i can live with haha, and yeah it looks quite nice, certainly somewhere i would like to live. Whats it like in terms of distance to the city campus? It doesnt look that far on google maps

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's people's views on iQ brocco for student accommodation for shu? There's so many accommodation options 😰

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Ive never heard of them two? Haha are they private ones?

Posted from TSR Mobile
IQ brocco is like a 10 min walk from Sheffield Hallam and it's a room with a double bed, ensuite and shared kitchen x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Hmm sounds alright but I've already applied for accommodation anyway, whats the pricing like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Which accommodation have you applied for? Have you got an unconditional offer? It's like £111 per week 🙈 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I have applied for Trigon and Exchange works, and yeah i got an unconditional to study Human resources management :-) x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has your official AS12 letter arrived on UCAS track yet?
Ah I'm looking to do marketing x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Yeah it has, has yours like? And ooh marketing was something i considered but HR was better for me x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I only got my unconditional offer on Thursday so not yet. How long did it take to arrive? Was yours unconditional if you made shu your firm choice? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Yeah mine was unconditional if shu was my firm, after i had made them my firm it took about 2-3 days to get the letter, i wouldn't worry if you don't have it yet though x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok thanks babe. How did you apply for accommodation? Where are you from? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Babe? Haha wew, and i applied online and i'm from Hartlepool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ross-98
Hi, has anyone applied for accommodation at Hallam yet and where? I have applied for Trigon and Exchange Works, hoping i can get into either of them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, Ive applied for Exchange Works as first choice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending