The Student Room Group

Forgot to add qualification on application

Hi, basically I f*cked up my first year, everything bar maths, I got a D in maths, i resat the exams along with the A2 maths ones. On UCAS i added my overall grade now, after completing all 6 exams. However i forgot to add the D i got in the first year, i added all my other first year grades for other subjects, but just forgot this one. Will my application be rejected for this?
Original post by Whereishe
Hi, basically I f*cked up my first year, everything bar maths, I got a D in maths, i resat the exams along with the A2 maths ones. On UCAS i added my overall grade now, after completing all 6 exams. However i forgot to add the D i got in the first year, i added all my other first year grades for other subjects, but just forgot this one. Will my application be rejected for this?

Not if you fess up ASAP.

Email [email protected] with the details of the qualification (date, grade, exam centre, exam board etc) and your UCAS id.

When they confirm that the qualification has been added email your universities to let them know you made a mistake but your application has now been amended.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Not if you fess up ASAP.

Email [email protected] with the details of the qualification (date, grade, exam centre, exam board etc) and your UCAS id.

When they confirm that the qualification has been added email your universities to let them know you made a mistake but your application has now been amended.

Thanks, just emailed them. Will i have to give details to the university of the change precisely or is it ok for me to be less specific?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending