The Student Room Group

Magaluf lads holiday???

Group of 6 lads going out to magaluf mid July. Heard many good things about it but also numerous negative points. Would like anyone's opinion on whether we should stick with maga or change to whatever you recommend. Any advice appreciated thanks guys.
I went many years ago. It was never my thing, but I was outvoted and Magaluf it was. I stayed at Majorca Rocks, which was a very basic hotel with quite uninterested and rude staff, but was lively at night. I would never, ever go on a 'lads' holiday to one of the Spanish/Greek islands ever again. It's literally a waste of money. All you do is chill at the hotel, go to the beach, and go out. The drinks are weak as piss when you are out. Everyday you are harassed by looki-looki men and club promoters. Restaurants are basic. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there, because I had low expectations, and I make the best of a bad situation. However, I would definitely recommend spending your money elsewhere. Mainland Spain? Prague? Just somewhere other than this place. What good points have you heard about Magaluf?
Reply 2
How much is it going to cost you to go to Magaluf including everything? events , transfers , food + drinks , hotels, flight , clothes , amenities, camera's.

Quick Reply

Latest