The Student Room Group

I'm such a boss b!txh.

I am so freakin HAPPY. So I bought a pair of low rise jeans that fit very very tight this past summer- and I fit into them finally wooooooo. I am so happy gah.

Any updates for you guys? Fitness goals that were met? Gains or loss?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by xobeauty
I am so freakin HAPPY. So I bought a pair of low rise jeans that fit very very tight this past summer- and I fit into them finally wooooooo. I am so happy gah.

Any updates for you guys? Fitness goals that were met? Gains or loss?

Congrats! That's always a good feeling. :biggrin:

It sounds a bit odd but fitness goals wise, I am now able to do a wall sit for over 1 minute. I am trying to build strength and fitness, so this is a really good achievement for me. :colondollar: Unfortunately my weighing scales ran out of battery so I haven't measured that. Going to get some new batteries soon. :smile:
I start cutting in feb, I'm normally self motivated anyway but I bought some figure hugging muscle-fit tops from ASOS that are gonna look really good on when I drop the extra weight off my waist :biggrin:
Original post by Star-girl
Congrats! That's always a good feeling. :biggrin:

It sounds a bit odd but fitness goals wise, I am now able to do a wall sit for over 1 minute. I am trying to build strength and fitness, so this is a really good achievement for me. :colondollar: Unfortunately my weighing scales ran out of battery so I haven't measured that. Going to get some new batteries soon. :smile:

Thank you:smile:

Wall sits are fun for a good challege but they are hard as hell!
Thank you:smile:

Wall sits are fun for a good challege but they are hard as hell!

You're welcome. :smile:

Yep! I was dying towards the end. XD My legs were on fire.
Original post by WoodyMKC
I start cutting in feb, I'm normally self motivated anyway but I bought some figure hugging muscle-fit tops from ASOS that are gonna look really good on when I drop the extra weight off my waist :biggrin:

These ? http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Extreme-Muscle-Fit-T-Shirt-With-Crew-Neck-And-Stretch/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5244943&cid=16968&Rf900=1600&Rf-400=53&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Black&totalstyles=11&gridsize=3

Looks good might buy a few myself :biggrin:

Those are the ones :smile: Though at first I saw the part that says "Our model wears a size Medium and is 185.5cm/6'1" tall" and I thought ah, I'm only an inch taller, I'll try the medium as well then - mistake :lol: The length was good but I've got a much broader chest and shoulders, looked like I'd tried to squeeze into one of my sister's nighties :rofl:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Those are the ones :smile: Though at first I saw the part that says "Our model wears a size Medium and is 185.5cm/6'1" tall" and I thought ah, I'm only an inch taller, I'll try the medium as well then - mistake :lol: The length was good but I've got a much broader chest and shoulders, looked like I'd tried to squeeze into one of my sister's nighties :rofl:

It's a nice look though, when you can see muscle under your shirt.
It's a nice look though, when you can see muscle under your shirt.

Yeah that was my train of thought upon buying the muscle fit shirts as they're snug anyway, but medium on me is literally too tight :lol:
Shouldn't it tell you how heavy the model is if it's a muscle fit thing? Cos I mean who really cares how long it is?
[QUOTE=WoodyMKC;62040365]I start cutting in feb, I'm normally self motivated anyway but I bought some figure hugging muscle-fit tops from ASOS that are gonna look really good on when I drop the extra weight off my waist :biggrin:

(A late reply but anyway)

Since you have a bit of coin you might be interested in:

http://fathersonsclothing.com/collections/tshirts

That website. Their super slim fit shirts are quality too (although a touch more 'Ibiza, with the lads' as opposed to afternoon tea at the Ritz)

I have the black t-shirt and it's a lovely fit. Would look even better when i'm a few years down the line, you'd be a large i'd imagine as the small is tight on me.

Quick Reply

Latest