The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Offer and questions

Hello,
I've got an offer from USW to study Psychology with Criminology and Criminal Justice, anyone else got offers- same or different? The course is at Treforrest (which I've briefly visited) so I was wondering:
Where's the nearest shops?
Is it easy enough to go to Cardiff regularly as it's my favourite place?
As it's quiet, is there good wifi?
How have your experiences been with this campus?

Reply 1
Hi :smile:
I've also got an offer from USW but for Natural History, the course is based at the upper Glyntaff campus but I'd be in the Treforest halls. I've been to the open day and am heading up again in February for an applicant day, but I live in the south of England so any info on what the area and what Cardiff is like would be great as I haven't spent much time there.

Thank you :smile:
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 2
Original post by easton03
Hi :smile:
I've also got an offer from USW but for Natural History, the course is based at the upper Glyntaff campus but I'd be in the Treforest halls. I've been to the open day and am heading up again in February for an applicant day, but I live in the south of England so any info on what the area and what Cardiff is like would be great as I haven't spent much time there.

Thank you :smile:

I've been to the open day and going to the applicant day at the end of the month. Treforest seemed quite quiet but Cardiff is 15 mins away on train. I go to Cardiff quite a lot and it is definitely my favourite city! The shopping is amazing, there's a great nightlife and range of restaurants. Everyone is so nice there!
Reply 3
Original post by Keziahhhx
I've been to the open day and going to the applicant day at the end of the month. Treforest seemed quite quiet but Cardiff is 15 mins away on train. I go to Cardiff quite a lot and it is definitely my favourite city! The shopping is amazing, there's a great nightlife and range of restaurants. Everyone is so nice there!

That's good to know, Cardiff did look great when we had a brief drive around :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending