The Student Room Group

KCL vs Durham

If it was based on degrees in healthcare professions..

Which one would you prefer?
I think in terms of prestige both of them are the same within the UK at least, if you want to use your degree internationally then go for KCL as its a more well known brand and its UoL as well which is given weight abroad. That's not to say Durham is bad internationally, it is also a great university, its just less well known.

Also KCL is not a campus uni which I think Durham is (someone please confirm), so consider the City Uni v Campus uni debate and see which type suits you more.

Personally I would pick KCL as I would find London more appealing and fun :smile:
Reply 2
Thanks for your opinion! I agree on you about the international prestiege, it's just you never know what would happen after graduation since work places are always a limit and may have to move out from the country. Or may not of course!
So would you say prestiege, nationally speaking, is better at Durham??

To be honest, I wouldn't mind both unis, and because they are both so good, having a trouble here deciding..
Reply 3
Oh yeah, and forgot to mention, KCL is a campus uni, it has campuses like: Guy's and Strand's

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending