The Student Room Group

How to get an A* A level Latin?

Just wondering if anyone who has done Latin A level and come out with an A* would be willing to share the secrets to their success? I got an A* at GCSE and an A at AS but got a B in my A2 mock (really messed up one paper... but I should have revised more really) - but anyway, I'm aiming for an A (and need one for my offers) and would be very pleased to get one, but of course an A* would be amazing! So, any advice/tips would be much appreciated , fellow Latinists! :smile:
Original post by z1ggystardust
Just wondering if anyone who has done Latin A level and come out with an A* would be willing to share the secrets to their success? I got an A* at GCSE and an A at AS but got a B in my A2 mock (really messed up one paper... but I should have revised more really) - but anyway, I'm aiming for an A (and need one for my offers) and would be very pleased to get one, but of course an A* would be amazing! So, any advice/tips would be much appreciated , fellow Latinists! :smile:

lol i havent done latin but i guarantee you they will say this one sentence:
WORK HARD = SUCCESS. Roughly something like that. You could've answered that question to yourself just keep practicing until you get it. Have good revision material and that A* is yours in the bag.

Quick Reply

Latest