UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

2016 LCF Applicants

Got an offer from LCF to study Fashion Management...anyone else

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Congrats on your offer! Did you have an interview for this course?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
No, but got one for Westminster...which course did you apply for?
Reply 3
Original post by Precious74

Wow congratulations! I also applied to fashion management on LCF, was your offer conditional and when did you apply?
This is the course I've applied for, but still haven't heard from them!
Hi, I've applied for BA Fashion Textiles Print at LCF and had to upload a digital portfolio, did anyone else? and how long did it take for them to reply afterwards? Only sent mine off yesterday!
Original post by theahyde96
Hi, I've applied for BA Fashion Textiles Print at LCF and had to upload a digital portfolio, did anyone else? and how long did it take for them to reply afterwards? Only sent mine off yesterday!

I sent my portfolio off too and they haven't replied yet! Let me know if you get a reply
Original post by peacock2015
I sent my portfolio off too and they haven't replied yet! Let me know if you get a reply

When did you send yours off? Sent mine off nearly 2 weeks ago now so slightly worried!
Reply 8
When did you send yours off? Sent mine off nearly 2 weeks ago now so slightly worried!

I rang LCF and they said they will be starting interviews in Feb, so everyone should hear from them in the next week or so! I was getting worried too haha. :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by bonnbae
Wow congratulations! I also applied to fashion management on LCF, was your offer conditional and when did you apply?

Yh, my offer was conditional, i applied in Nov last year.
Original post by Danny V
I rang LCF and they said they will be starting interviews in Feb, so everyone should hear from them in the next week or so! I was getting worried too haha. :smile:

Have you had a replied yet? Yeah I was getting worried but no one I know has had a reply! Been waiting 2 and a half weeks now
Reply 11
Hey guys! I've applied for Fashion Buying and Merchandising at LCF but haven't heard from them yet, hoping thats a good thing :biggrin: I only know of international students getting offers so far or people getting rejected
Reply 12
Have you had a replied yet? Yeah I was getting worried but no one I know has had a reply! Been waiting 2 and a half weeks now

Still haven't heard from them. Really don't know why they are taking so long when other uni's are already interviewing and giving out offers. What course did you apply for?
Reply 13
Hi everyone! :h: I have an interview for Fashion PR and Communication at Lime Grove this month. Did anyone have their interview already and can tell me a bit about what it was like?
Applied for BA Fashion print, you?

And Hi, when did you get your interview offer? Well done btw!
Reply 15
I've applied for BA Make-up, Hair and Prosthetics for Performance at LCF and not heard a thing yet and I applied in December! Does anyone know if different courses have different waiting times for a reply?
Reply 16
Applied for BA Fashion print, you?

And Hi, when did you get your interview offer? Well done btw!

Thanks! :smile: I got it last night, at about 3am oddly enough. I'm waiting on a follow-up email from the school, because the information still only appears in Track, but I hope I'll get it soon. Did you also apply to this course?
Reply 17
I have an offer for LCF for Fashion buying and merchandising but also from UCA epsom for fashion management and marketing, I know two very different courses. I just can't decide!!
Reply 18
Original post by Precious74

I also did get this offer, are you planning to study here?:smile:
Reply 19
Original post by maz98
I have an offer for LCF for Fashion buying and merchandising but also from UCA epsom for fashion management and marketing, I know two very different courses. I just can't decide!!

When did you hear back from them? Also did you have to have an interview or did they just send you an offer through track?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending