@LadySmythe
@Dynamikey
@lyrical_lie
@chocciemilkshake
@newyearnewme
@earthx
@bigwoop
@APatel123

How's it going so far? I went somewhat overboard on calories yesterday as I went to a ball; muchos wine was consumed :tongue: Other than that, my calorie counting has been solid and I've managed to get some decent flexibility training in :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hey :h:

So a few days ago I had a moment where there was a lot of calorie consumption :erm: Probably not the best thing I feel :tongue:

Gone back to training properly in jitsu, which is still my main form of exercise. Really was pushing myself physically and mentally and that was really good! :biggrin:

Getting better with food too, it's really carrying on with what I started with at the end of last year so hopefully I should see some more results! :biggrin:
Original post by Angry cucumber
x

Forgot to ask, have you got any lifting goals in mind? And with your knee, what does this mean about leg day? :tongue:
Original post by Slowbro93
Forgot to ask, have you got any lifting goals in mind? And with your knee, what does this mean about leg day? :tongue:

Not to give up. Appointment in 10 days, will find out more, knee is better than it was though :smile:
Not to give up. Appointment in 10 days, will find out more, knee is better than it was though :smile:

Awesome attitude btw :smile: Hopefully it's nothing serious but I'm glad that it's being looked into :smile:
Been going well. Currently smashed though. So drinking will rob me of this prize :tongue:
#carbloadingtoactualf***
Reply 6
I'm -0.4kg this week which is ok, I'm aiming for a little over 0.5 but I was less active. I had a cheat meal today but otherwise been good.

Goals for this week are to do at least one circuits class, try out boxing and do regular stuff according to how my back feels which should be fine. Sleeping more would be nice too but shouldn't be too ambitious :lol:

I've managed to get some decent flexibility training in :smile:

what you aiming for and how you training it?
Original post by BKS
I'm -0.4kg this week which is ok, I'm aiming for a little over 0.5 but I was less active. I had a cheat meal today but otherwise been good.

Goals for this week are to do at least one circuits class, try out boxing and do regular stuff according to how my back feels which should be fine. Sleeping more would be nice too but shouldn't be too ambitious :lol:

what you aiming for and how you training it?

Hip flexibility is the main one. Hip flexors are so tight, the crack at will..... Lizard pose I've nicked from yoga and also a K star tutorial, also a bit of frog.. Do some pigeon pose for glutes. Hamstrings aren't great, idk the name but sit on the floor legs out straight and try and grab toes. A week of consistently doing it and hip flexors mainly are feeling quite a bit better

Ankle flexibility - no idea how to really improve it, but they're tight AF too.
[QUOTE=Angry cucumber;62053705]Not to give up. Appointment in 10 days, will find out more, knee is better than it was though :smile:

I knew that was just depression talking tbh... Cucumber can't stay away from the gym (read as 'can't stay away from gainz')
Got an OTC fat burner, probably crap but it helps me mentally. Weighed 190lbs this morning. Calories staying around 4500 but starting some HIIT a female admirer told me about :tongue: who happens to be a PT and is black belt in some martial art i cant remember.

Only going to increase my weights from now on, not going back to baby weights, while keeping reps above 8....mostly.....
(edited 8 years ago)
A thread for entrants of the new years transformation competition :smile:

@QueenCersai
@Slowbro93
@keromedic
@futureisbright
@BKS
@HappyLifting
@Unistudent77
@LadySmythe
@Dynamikey
@lyrical_lie
@chocciemilkshake
@newyearnewme
@earthx
@bigwoop
@APatel123

How's it going so far? I went somewhat overboard on calories yesterday as I went to a ball; muchos wine was consumed :tongue: Other than that, my calorie counting has been solid and I've managed to get some decent flexibility training in :smile:

Saturday wasn't my best day. Gym, walk, all you can eat (though mostly chicken), some alcohol and a tango at the movies
Reply 11
Hip flexibility is the main one. Hip flexors are so tight, the crack at will..... Lizard pose I've nicked from yoga and also a K star tutorial, also a bit of frog.. Do some pigeon pose for glutes. Hamstrings aren't great, idk the name but sit on the floor legs out straight and try and grab toes. A week of consistently doing it and hip flexors mainly are feeling quite a bit better

Ankle flexibility - no idea how to really improve it, but they're tight AF too.

All static, active stretching then? I get bored if I do it like that though, even with more of a mix of stuff to do, proper inteisve stretching is what I most procratsinate about

My ankles were awful but I think I might be close to being able to front squat to depth with good form now, going to test it today. A couple of hours beating up my shin muscles with a ball has done wonders for it- obviously can do calf too. For dynamic I like foot a few inches from the wall then trying to touch my knee to wall, moving my foot back as needed to make it challenging. For active, static I like the standard runner, pushing against a wall one. For passive, static I like lying on my back, leg up perpendicular, use a belt round my foot to pull it down.
I've been really bad this weekend as I've been in Dublin so been eating out. Not drank much though and been walking all day both days pretty much. So hoping not much damage to weightloss :h:
x.

Also noticed that you ahve the wrong tag for Cersei, it's "Queen Cersei" as two words as opposed to one :P
I havent been doing too well the last week :/

I'm doing more exercise because I have to cycle 15 mins each way every day to go to uni. So hopefully that will help somewhat!

I bought lots of chocolate in a weak moment the other day, so now it's all sat in my room. Exam stress is making it harder to resist!

I want to try joining a martial art (Shorinji Kempo) and doing Blogilates in my room, because I've tried for 4 years to get into running and I dont enjoy it and end up giving up after a few days.
Cheat meal today, turned into a cheat day as always. 5600 calories in and still few hours before bed, the time when I get hungry. No worries though, big gym session tomorrow.
A thread for entrants of the new years transformation competition :smile:

@Queen Cersei
@Slowbro93
@keromedic
@futureisbright
@BKS
@HappyLifting
@Unistudent77
@LadySmythe
@Dynamikey
@lyrical_lie
@chocciemilkshake
@newyearnewme
@earthx
@bigwoop
@APatel123

The training part of it is going really well... the nutrition part not so much!
So weighed myself after Dublin and I seemed to have stayed the same thank god! I guess because I was walking so much. However can't go to the gym tonight as I'm working, but I might do some hulahooping!
Renewing my gym membership tomorrow because someone turned up to renew it today and forgot the money :colondollar:
Strength increasing, weight increasing, dropping body fat...... :biggrin:

Quick Reply