The Student Room Group

New Years Transformation Competition discussion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Unistudent77
When do photos have to be in by? By the end of the first of April? Ie before the 2nd.
Just curious...

March 29th 11:59pm :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE=Angry cucumber;63449087]March 29th 11:59pm :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cheers. That's fine, just needto remember to take some over that weekend...
Original post by Angry cucumber
March 29th 11:59pm :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any chance of a reminder tag :colondollar:?
@Queen Cersei @Slowbro93 @keromedic @futureisbright @BKS @HappyLifting @Unistudent77 @LadySmythe @Dynamikey @lyrical_lie @chocciemilkshake @newyearnewme @earthx @bigwoop @APatel123

Just over a week to go! Pics in from Wednesday and in before the 29th 11:59pm :smile: Pictures will go into the entry thread, which I'll unlock then :smile:

How's it going?

I've put about a kilo frmo binging at my weekends; just trying to maintain during my revision and exam period now.
Reply 244
Damn, I thought this was the last week. I’ve got visitors over Easter so my diet will go to hell and I’ll not get much exercise in.

This weekend was a bit lacking in exercise cause more stresses but I kept my diet within a deficit by eating a few salads too big for a plate. I’m not sure I’ve actually lost much the last week or two but I took a well lit photo the other day where I look pretty lean.
Original post by BKS
Damn, I thought this was the last week. I’ve got visitors over Easter so my diet will go to hell and I’ll not get much exercise in.

This weekend was a bit lacking in exercise cause more stresses but I kept my diet within a deficit by eating a few salads too big for a plate. I’m not sure I’ve actually lost much the last week or two but I took a well lit photo the other day where I look pretty lean.

You can enter pics before Easter :smile: It opens Wednesday
Kinda hovering around the 99.something mark. I have to do a lot of walking this week. Maybe I'l lose another kg?
Reply 247
Original post by Angry cucumber
You can enter pics before Easter :smile: It opens Wednesday

I'll probably do that then update them on the off chance I somehow loose weight
[QUOTE=Angry cucumber;63550551]You can enter pics before Easter :smile: It opens Wednesday

Will post pics on Wednesday just for you fam (away Thursday - Saturday, no training or control over diet so i'll lose weight).

Can only train two days this week which sucks, looking forwards to getting back into normal training from second week of April.
Reply 249
I took my end pics this morning and caught myself considering trimming my belly hair cause I'm sure it eats up some definition, then I decided I don't care enough to do that
Weighed in at 69.6kg - had no control on diet, i reckon i lost slightly but protein would be reasonable enough.

Tracking again from today, looking forward to training tomorrow again.
Will post pics Tuesday probably, gotta get dat pump innit...

Stop pestering me please Cucumber... :tongue:
Hey that is a great idea. Wish I would have seen that it time.
Reply 256
Did someone win?
Original post by BKS
Did someone win?

I should have done that, but exams. I'll do it in the next few days
Congratulations to

@BKS and @Unistudent77

@chocciemilkshake and @LadySmythe

:party: :woo:

Sorry for the delay!

@Queen Cersei. and @Captain Jack should be in contact with prizes :smile:
[QUOTE=Angry cucumber;66740086]Congratulations to

@BKS and @Unistudent77

@chocciemilkshake and @LadySmythe

:party: :woo:

Sorry for the delay!

@Queen Cersei. and @Captain Jack should be in contact with prizes :smile:

Yay!
A pleasant surprise as i had sort of forgotten about this.

Quick Reply

Latest