The Student Room Group

New Years Transformation Competition discussion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Unistudent77
Wow, there is nothing wrong with a bit of casual sunbed usep:tongue:

Apart from the malignant melanoma :biggrin:
[QUOTE=Angry cucumber;62139523]Apart from the malignant melanoma :biggrin:

Everything has a risk mate :biggrin:

Well sun beds inconjunction with 'sun beds' (very slight fake tan) is the way to go. Sun beds clear up spots on my neck and back so i prefer them. Although at this time of year i'm ghostly white...
Everything has a risk mate :biggrin:

Well sun beds inconjunction with 'sun beds' (very slight fake tan) is the way to go. Sun beds clear up spots on my neck and back so i prefer them. Although at this time of year i'm ghostly white...

You smoke too then?
[QUOTE=Angry cucumber;62143549]You smoke too then?

No.
(I do eat a lot of red meat but what you gonna do)
No.
(I do eat a lot of red meat but what you gonna do)

Cancer cancer cancer :biggrin:
[QUOTE=HappyLifting;62144259]Cancer cancer cancer :biggrin:

Ikr.
An 18% increase on an overall risk of 6% so therefore a 7% chance of developing that cancer due to excessive red meat consumption... I'll take my chances thanks :biggrin:

From a family history point of view i'm pretty f****d re cancer so what will be will be.
Hi humans,

Will be any body transformation contest soon please??
Original post by lyrical_lie
Me too! IHowever I only take my weight as what I way on a Thursday morning and then I text my mum whether I have lost or gained lol

Once a week isn't so bad :h: at least it's giving yourself some time to drop some pounds :biggrin:
Original post by LadySmythe
Once a week isn't so bad :h: at least it's giving yourself some time to drop some pounds :biggrin:

Ha, kind of. I only take my weight as what it is once a week. I always weight myself after I brush my teeth in the morning...
Reply 69
I'm doing rubbish this week. Monday and Wednesday and today I missed going to the gym because of work (and today I'm meant to be off). Tommorrow I've only got one hour so I think I'll need to warm up at home, jog there then superset deadlift, press and pull ups.
So not been the best week tbh.
Getting up at 8pm on Sunday wasn't great haha. Then two nights out were tough... Still, i've resisted calls to go out tonight and i resisted on Monday too.

Hitting the gym v late tonight, around 11ish. Then hit it tomorrow about midday. So could be worse.
Haven't weighed myself in a week so will check when back home at the weekend where i'm at.
Weight loss is going well, going to lose another lb or so, then hold weight for a week-fortnight then go again for another fortnight
As expected i've crumbled. My own conscience has wrestled with me and i'm now out. Replaced gym with vodka.
Cucumber's 'diet mixer' suggestion will save me quite significantly but this week has been a disaster.
Should be fine going forward, we are all skint so should be cool.
Meh, i'm carb loading as best i can. 750-1000 surplus ftw. Gainz. Maybe not muscle, almost certainly fat but still gainz.
(edited 8 years ago)
As expected i've crumbled. My own conscience has wrestled with me and i'm now out. Replaced gym with vodka
Cucumber's 'diet mixer' suggestion will save me quiet significantly but this week has been a disaster.
Should be fine going forward, we are all skint so should be cool.
Meh, i'm carb loading as best i can. 750-1000 surplus ftw. Gainz. Maybe not muscle, almost certainly fat but still gainz.

All kinda gainzzz.

May Zyzz be with you x
[QUOTE=SmellyProtein;62180029]All kinda gainzzz.

May Zyzz be with you x

Thanks fam x

They don't call me 'charlie' for nothing...

Oh wait... You meant dat young bodybuilder who was a young god... Not in reference to his recreational drug taking (or steroid use), my bad mate :wink:
2lbs off from last week on my weigh in yesterday. Was at Zumba yesterday too and a fairly healthy breakfast of baby toast and avocado!
Reply 76
I'm -0.6kg in just under a week, given how much I've sat on my arse I think it must be a bit to do with starting to use scales to measure portions instead of cups and ladel
The account I used for the new years comp has been banned, I reported it and a mod said they overturn the card since whoever gave it was wrong......then my main account SmellyProtein has just been banned for using it while my other account was banned, even though it should have been unbanned days ago.

So yeah will have to post using this account till the mods sort it.
Original post by BKS
I'm -0.6kg in just under a week, given how much I've sat on my arse I think it must be a bit to do with starting to use scales to measure portions instead of cups and ladel

Definitely weighing stuff helps. I usually follow slimming world who says we don't need to weigh anything. I was curious though and my god I was eating a lot of pasta! So weighing it now trying to get my portions to reasonable size!
Had a few beers and piece of fish from the chippy last night. Probably a 500calorie ish excess. It's alright though, once a fortnight cheat is all good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest