The Student Room Group

If a girl rejects you for being under 6ft...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kandykissesxox
I fall asleep to the brightness of my phone so I'll be knocked out soon ☺️

haha well Goodnight in advance then haha :biggrin:
Original post by nucdev
Thank you, I now have a life philosophy to call my own.

I'm probably the worst out of all of you though.

Haha I used to be too. I'm only awake right now as its Sunday tomorrow. No lecs! Yaaay!! :biggrin:
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
There should be a thread/soc for all the desi ullus on TSR :rofl:

I've got a 3-hour drive in the morning :redface: I should probably get some sleep now.

Good night everyone! :biggrin:

Hahaha ikr there should be!

Aww good luck with that! :biggrin:

Goodnight! :smile:
Original post by nucdev
Thank you, I now have a life philosophy to call my own.

Np x

I was talking about the red book myself, I know that you can look at the height of your parents and predict it like that also.

I'm not fussed on the guys height, as long as they are taller than me then it's all good.

Why does your height bother you so much?
I'd be confused as to why she's measuring a guys height before making a decision :erm:
Original post by dairychocolate
Np x

Why does your height bother you so much?

Because it makes me feel like a child ok. There are literally no advantages for me, it just creates problems if anything.
Because it makes me feel like a child ok. There are literally no advantages for me, it just creates problems if anything.

Oh dear.

I apologise for butting into your conversation; if you don't mind me asking, how does it create problems?
Original post by Lord Samosa
I'd be confused as to why she's measuring a guys height before making a decision :erm:

Ikr! I would never do that! That's so shallow to do! I mean its understandable that one likes tall guys but measuring one's height for it is on another level!! Extremely shallow to do.

No, Kandy! Ngl one advantage is that many tall guys have shown interest in me even though I'm short. Its cool. Being short or being tall isn't the last resort. Dw. Be happy and accept yourself cos if you won't then who will?
I can't grab things that are out of my reach (I have to restort to a foot stool), people constantly mistake me for a child like wtf (this one annoys me the most), I've been to concerts before and it's just so difficult to see unless you've got good seats not to mention hotel swimming pools that are literally one depth and the water comes up to your lower lip.
Original post by BrokenLife
No, Kandy! Ngl one advantage is that many tall guys have shown interest in me even though I'm short. Its cool. Being short or being tall isn't the last resort. Dw. Be happy and accept yourself cos if you won't then who will?

True, maybe as I get older :smile:
Original post by BrokenLife
Ikr! I would never do that! That's so shallow to do! I mean its understandable that one likes tall guys but measuring one's height for it is on another level!! Extremely shallow to do.

It would be funny to see though, just randomly taking out a measuring tape :lol:
lol what an idiotic way to decline someone
Reject her back because you only date girls above 5ft 9

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending