The Student Room Group

Little red spots on upper arms

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Yeah, pretty sure its keratosis pilaris. I've got the same thing. But I've noticed it gets better in warm/sunny weather. Supposedly 1 in 3 people have it to some extent, obviously some more than others. I think I'll try that glycolic acid cream just to see...
Reply 61
Yeah i have them too. But i still wear strapy tops they dont itch (Thank God) so dont worry no one will come up and say 'you shouldnt wear short sleeve tops because you have spots!!!' so dont worry about it!:biggrin:
yeah i have it too and i hate it :frown: especially since i went through a phase of "popping" the little spots, which cut the skin and i have several scars, some of which have been nasty.

E45 cream which you can get like, anywhere, is supposed to help. i never thought to really look into it that much since i didnt think there would be much treatment, so thank you for starting this thread, i may look into some peoples' suggestions!
Original post by short stuff
they are heat bumps and will go after time:smile: i promise.

nah i've had them since i was just a kid, i occasionally get heat bumps and they're completely different, though i can see where you'd get that idea from.
Omg, I didn't realise it was a skin condition. Just thought that it was because I have pale-ish skin.

Anyway, I exfoliate a lot, so I now have lots of flattish brown speckly spots on my upper arms - is that really gross?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending