The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston as Insurance place but I need help.

So I confirmed my offers via UCAS, putting Kingston as my insurance choice.

Cool

Few days later ... I receive an email asking for a copy of my passport. This is where my issue is. See, I'm a British Citizen (lived here for all my life and was born here too!) but I don't have a passport (since I haven't been out of the country nor have i had the need to get one). But Kingston require this to work out my fees and bursary ... What shall I do?

Grateful for any advice/help

JParrack
Original post by jparrack

Cool

Few days later ... I receive an email asking for a copy of my passport. This is where my issue is. See, I'm a British Citizen (lived here for all my life and was born here too!) but I don't have a passport (since I haven't been out of the country nor have i had the need to get one). But Kingston require this to work out my fees and bursary ... What shall I do?

JParrack

Ask if they'll accept other forms of ID to prove your citizenship and fee status.

If this doesn't work, get a passport.
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by jparrack

Cool

JParrack

Hi,

There should be a phone number on the email for any problems, give the university a call or email and they should be able to tell you about alternative forms of ID.

I hope this helps,

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending