The Student Room Group

Masturbating by grinding on chair/rocking back and forth

Basically the title. Does anybody else do this whilst watching something arousing/reading something? I don't tend to finger myself as often yet. I grind on a chair/rock back n forth...
Idk i haven't heard this method often. I even tried searching it! nothing much came up. Does it count as masturbation?!
Masturbation is defined as

Spoiler

You are stimulating your genitals using the object so yes it does count as masturbation.

As for the commonality of the method, I expect it is quite common, but at the end of the day who cares who does it if you enjoy it, that's what matters
You're female, aren't you?

You're doing what Shire Hite classified as the 'type IV' method when she did a big study in the 70s. About 3% of her respondents used it a lot, and about another 1% sometimes.
Reply 3
Original post by unprinted
You're female, aren't you?

You're doing what Shire Hite classified as the 'type IV' method when she did a big study in the 70s. About 3% of her respondents used it a lot, and about another 1% sometimes.

Yep. And i just looked it up. That's quite interesting actually
The study doesn't have particularly sound methodology, but yes, it is. (An earlier book just had women's responses and is a better read.)

Having a variety of methods is a good thing.

Quick Reply

Latest