The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Mental Health Nursing Interview

Scroll to see replies

Original post by loub506
No nothing yet, have you? It's driving me mad now, i'm trying to stay positive about it though. Do you know anyone else that might have heard from our day?

There's a girl in my college who had a Chester interview the same day as us and she got an offer on Tuesday! That made me even more anxious ugh :frown:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 21
do you know anyone who got a rejection? we might be in the maybe pile as we were above satisfactory but not high enough up the points to get an immediate place..... I hate not knowing how they do it. Someone on another thread suggested exceptional and rejections find out straight away so I'm not giving up all hope xx
Reply 22
have you heard anything about edgehill or anyone getting offers from your interview day. I had mine there on Tuesday, I think it was ok, not as hard as I was expecting and the interview didn't seem very taxing so I didn't know what to make of it as it felt more like a chat than an interview x
Original post by loub506
do you know anyone who got a rejection? we might be in the maybe pile as we were above satisfactory but not high enough up the points to get an immediate place..... I hate not knowing how they do it. Someone on another thread suggested exceptional and rejections find out straight away so I'm not giving up all hope xx

Yeah same it's so annoying! I think rejections and immediate places find out straight away and as someone found out they got a place 6 days after I think they would have sent rejections out around the same time! I'm praying there is still hope for us x
Reply 24
Just seen on another page that some that had interviews on the 20th got their offers on the 27th, I've still not heard anything and post has already been for today, the had applied for adult nursing in September. Has anyone heard anything yet
Reply 25
Anybody heard anything yet??
Reply 26
Original post by krazy33
Anybody heard anything yet??

no I've not heard anything yet how about you? still waiting to hear from Edge Hill too and not even got an interview date for LJMU yet!
Reply 27
They told me 2 days after the interview. I got the unconditional offer 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽.
Reply 28
I got a rejection from edge hill 6 days after interview. Got an interview for John moores 17rh Feb and a test event at uclan. Felt that at Chester it went really well but I'm not sure what to think now.
Reply 29
[QUOTE=klvnz;62437373]They told me 2 days after the interview. I got the unconditional offer 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽.

Aww that's brill, did it come through I as track or did you get a letter 👍
Reply 30
It came through on ucas and a letter of what I need to do for when I start
Reply 31
Just got an unconditional from Chester eeeeek just a matter of time ladies I've got a good feeling for you all
Reply 32
Original post by loub506
Just got an unconditional from Chester eeeeek just a matter of time ladies I've got a good feeling for you all

Aww brilliant, when and how did you find out, is it for September, you have given me hope if they are still giving places x
Reply 33
I got an email through at about 6 tonight saying to check my track, it's for September don't know which campus yet. I reckon they have some weird and wonderful way of working through the applicants, did not expect an email to come through so late in the day. I think there must be a point system, you've not failed the maths or you'd know by now so you could be next on the list. I did email admissions a couple of days ago to see if they could shed anylight and they said i'd just not been processed yet so don't give up hope..... xx
Reply 34
Thanks and well done again, will post on here if I hear anything. X
Reply 35
Still haven't heard anything!! Hate not knowing?? Anyone else still waiting
Reply 36
Original post by krazy33
Still haven't heard anything!! Hate not knowing?? Anyone else still waiting

Hi. I had an interview at Chester on the 9th and I'm still waiting. Fingers crossed.
Reply 37
I have an unconditional to start MH nursing at Chester in September. I had my interview on 2nd March and found out 4 days later 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending