The Student Room Group

Best Private exam centers, London

Hi I need some help looking for some good private exam centers in the the North West London Area.

I was originally going to go with London Brookes Collge but £95 per Maths AS exam is a bit too much.

Anyone have any good recommendations or any sites that can help with this kind of thing because I'm struggling and getting stressed with the first deadline approaching soon.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Kleviso
Hi I need some help looking for some good private exam centers in the the North West London Area.

I was originally going to go with London Brookes Collge but £95 per Maths AS exam is a bit too much.

Anyone have any good recommendations or any sites that can help with this kind of thing because I'm struggling and getting stressed with the first deadline approaching soon.

I'm a gap year student and also in London.

I found a exam center "Campbell Harris" where they charged £60 per AS level module (6 unit subject) or £70 per AS level module (4 unit subject). I did pay for exam registration back in late November/early December so do expect most exam centers you go to will charge you not only the cost of exam entry BUT also the cost of late fees, which will vary by each exam center.

Good luck in finding a center! :smile:
Original post by Kleviso

Exam tutors centre in East London. I think that's what it's called. Deadline is on Wednesday. It's way cheaper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kleviso

Try and find a school. They are much cheaper
Original post by cherryred90s
Try and find a school. They are much cheaper

Majority of schools refuse

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maggie43
Majority of schools refuse

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have to look hard. I did mine in a school

Quick Reply

Latest