The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Having trouble booking on Warwick Sport

I dunno if anyone will reply to this or if anyone else has had a similar issue...but anyway just joined the snooker club and I can find the page on Warwick Sport for booking tables but there doesn't seem to be any option to actually do so. It just shows the bookings that have been made. My membership has been recognised, got emails and the club directory place says so, so I can't think why this is happening.
From what I can see, it looks like all of the available slots are booked? Maybe that's just because a member, IDK. You can get their president's email address here, and I presume he knows.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by BlueSam3
From what I can see, it looks like all of the available slots are booked? Maybe that's just because a member, IDK. You can get their president's email address here, and I presume he knows.

Where have you seen that? I'm looking at http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/sport/clubs/snooker/?selectedResourceId=094d43f5506c247b015089c285632585&start=180116&view=week Thanks; I did already use the contact service on their website to ask about location of the room (it was out of date) and the president responded; I've sent another message on this issue and am awaiting a response. Don't want to be too annoying and try again too soon but it's kind of irritating when I've paid for stuff and can't use it.

Quick Reply

Latest