The Student Room Group

Say Something Positive About The TSR-ian above you!! :D

Yayyyyyyy, helllo TSR. :woo: <3 So, I've just seen a thread which has inspired me to create my first ever forum game. :awesome:

How exciting. :eek4:

Basically, how this works is each post has to express something grateful or something you appreciate/like about the user who has posted above you. You don't have to know the person well at all or have even talked to them, but you have to say something nice. For example, even something like:

" Your thread about Carrots is awesome" or "Your username is cool." would suffice. :biggrin: Hopefully it'll make someone smile + make their day that little bit better. :h:

Oh gosh, this feels kinda cheesy. :colondollar: Wellllll... I don't care. XD :yay: I think TSR needs a bit more positivity so I'm totally going to create it anyway :woohoo: Hopefully it wont be a complete fail of a thread bc otherwise to bump it my narcissistic levels would start to increase by a large degree. :rofl: :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

You do a gr8 american accent
You seem super sweet :h:
I like your PP!
Plus, you've got so many posts :redface: most impressive.
They watch H3H3 so they're automatically a lad
Original post by Zain-A

He said 'no not at all to the girl' who was fretting over going through menopause in the future, that was nice :smile:
Original post by Zain-A

That's an opinion, not a compliment.
Original post by Emily.97
That's an opinion, not a compliment.

Read between the lines. I am complimenting their display pic and stating we have a shared interest :smile:

EDIT

also so I don't break the thread. You have a very high rep so must be a very helpful and caring person.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
Your avatar makes me hot and sweaty.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd your the first person to post in this thread twice so you must have a thing for saying nice stuff about people which is a good personality trait.
I love lemons and your avi makes me smile :biggrin::biggrin:
You have good taste in music!
You like maths!
Reply 12
Original post by Little Popcorns
He said 'no not at all to the girl' who was fretting over going through menopause in the future, that was nice :smile:
You were missed out. :eek2: We cant be having that. :mmm:

I enjoy reading your posts on TSR bc they are always so funny + you genuinely seem like a really lovely person. :h:
Original post by IrrationalRoot
You like maths!

Lol, your comment on that "is it crazy to punish objects thread" was hilarious and i wish I couldve repped it more than once. :rofl:
Original post by Anon_98

I enjoy reading your posts on TSR bc they are always so funny + you genuinely seem like a really lovely person. :h:
Lol, your comment on that "is it crazy to punish objects thread" was hilarious and i wish I couldve repped it more than once. :rofl:

you are just you anon :lovehug: brilliant and lovely and eccentric and cute :yep: gtg now but just dropped in to say that :h: x
Original post by Anon_98

Ur one of the nicest peeps on tsr, never ever EVER change :-)

Ok, so I got ninja'd by @CoolCavy which is great cos omg u are amazing too :ahee: two awesome people I get to say nice truths to :-)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Ur one of the nicest peeps on tsr, never ever EVER change :-)

kakashi is life
Original post by mercuryman
kakashi is life

Well, I've never seen your posts around and had to stalk your profile :colondollar:. All I found were L's' which I guess makes you cool through inference because L is my favourite character in Deathnote (anime) and he's super cool. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98

Sorry I tried to personal rep but realised I'd repped your original post thanks :h: right back at you!
Original post by TheBlueBiro
Well, I've never seen your posts around and had to stalk your profile :colondollar:. All I found were L's' which I guess makes you cool through inference because L is my favourite character in Deathnote (anime) and he's super cool. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seems like a sweet person!
I remember you once posted something pretty epic (recently) that I screenshotted and kept for future reference, I almost never do that.

Quick Reply

Latest