The Student Room Group

If guns were legal, would you own one?

Scroll to see replies

The model itself isn't that bad. Guns such as the AK-12 and the AN94 are fairly good weapons
Reply 81
Original post by cbreef
The model itself isn't that bad. Guns such as the AK-12 and the AN94 are fairly good weapons

Fair enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;wIk_xg0__lc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIk_xg0__lc[/video]

Love the reaction at 0:05
Original post by Student403
[video="youtube;wIk_xg0__lc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIk_xg0__lc[/video]

Love the reaction at 0:05

OMG. oh ****.
Original post by kandykissesxox
OMG. oh ****.

Weird right?

Shoots his leg, continues to walk and put pressure on it xD
I'm not exactly going to directly point it at myself.

What would you have though? A "handgun" isn't specific enough
Most likely yes
I want one of these.....

Original post by cbreef
Why an L86A1? And why didn't you just say SA80 and LSW?

why not an l86 a1? That is the LSW. Too long+I prefer the l85.
Also the name 'sa 80' is not the name of the rifle, look on the rifle and it has in yellow 'l85 a2' and that's what it is referred to as by the army.
Original post by Student403
Weird right?

Shoots his leg, continues to walk and put pressure on it xD

LOOL I know.

Original post by cbreef
What would you have though? A "handgun" isn't specific enough

No idea.
Original post by balanced
why not an l86 a1? That is the LSW. Too long+I prefer the l85.
Also the name 'sa 80' is not the name of the rifle, look on the rifle and it has in yellow 'l85 a2' and that's what it is referred to as by the army.

A1 variants are old and sh\t, and no one knows what an L85 is. I want a rail gun lol
Yes.
Original post by Mr Smurf
Would you?

Yes, if it meant there were other people with guns around me. I would only ever use it as a form of self defence.

Although, if I were a trained in the art of samurai, I would prefer defending myself with that.
Absolutely, I have to protect myself. And If someone broke into my house, I would normally find the nearest knife or weapon, a gun would be more convinient
Original post by fire_and_ice
Yes, if it meant there were other people with guns around me. I would only ever use it as a form of self defence.

Although, if I were a trained in the art of samurai, I would prefer defending myself with that.

No ninja can stop a bullet fired at 1200 metres per second from 100 yards away :s-smilie:
Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3
I would own several. I'd put one in every room of the house and one by the door and one in the cupboards. I'd also put a few in the car. Shotguns, handguns, submachine guns and assault rifles, the whole lot. It's a dangerous world out there, it's always good to stay protected. And I'd like to carry a concealed handgun on me at all times if the law were to allow it.

Don't even need to justify this, guns are awesome!
Original post by cbreef
I'd recommend this...

cba ^
Guns are dangerous. Guns kill people.
cba ^

I give up, none of my links work. It was a gun with a banana for a magazine. Not as funny when you say it though
Original post by cbreef
I give up, none of my links work. It was a gun with a banana for a magazine. Not as funny when you say it though

I did see the image when I went to type the reply and it was not funny tbh..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending