The Student Room Group

Uni Prospectus

Does anyone know whether De Montfort University Prospectuses are free or not (postal and email copy) as there are a few courses I'm interested in and want to start getting an idea about different universities! Any help would be appreciated!
Original post by danielsmaddi
Does anyone know whether De Montfort University Prospectuses are free or not (postal and email copy) as there are a few courses I'm interested in and want to start getting an idea about different universities! Any help would be appreciated!

They should be. If you go to a uni fair they will probably have a stall there and if they dont then I think you could just get it through their website. I dont think you have to pay for postage or anything. Well you shouldn't do, most unis will send a prospectus to you for free
Reply 2
I've never heard of having to pay for a prospectus from a university, so I would be very surprised if they weren't free. You can normally pick them up for free at university open days and UCAS fairs, so there wouldn't be a point in making you pay for them anyway.
That's what I thought! But I looked online and saw that some said that you have to pay for posting!! It slightly confused me. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending