The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough Product Design Interview

Hi,
I have an interview for Product Design at Loughborough in a few days and was just wondering what to expect.
I've done my portfolio and design task but I was just wondering what is the interview like and what do you get asked?
Original post by alvlmaths
Hi,
I have an interview for Product Design at Loughborough in a few days and was just wondering what to expect.
I've done my portfolio and design task but I was just wondering what is the interview like and what do you get asked?

Hi alvlmaths

Well done on the interview :biggrin:

Whilst the interviews are usually fairly informal, they are an important stage of the application process. They are usually around 20 mins long and aim to draw out aspects of your personality, such as what motivates and interests you. They might want to know why you have applied for your course and could ask questions about your personal statement. There may also be questions of a technical nature, perhaps around your own experiences.

I hope this helps - for more information see the following link to the Design School Website, or contact the School directly on +44 (0)1509 226900 or at [email protected].Hope this helps - good luck :crossedf:

Amy
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Quick Reply

Latest