The Student Room Group

Anyone applying for SRUC 2016 entry?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by amymaxx
Suppose that'll be pretty handy in getting to know people too, although if the class size is so small it won't take long anyway! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I guess that's why they do it, I'll still forget names though 😂😂 I am horrible at remembering names I recognize faces but cut remember names will takes weeks to do it Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Original post by Awatt
Yeah I guess that's why they do it, I'll still forget names though 😂😂 I am horrible at remembering names I recognize faces but cut remember names will takes weeks to do it Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

4 years to remember all the names anyway haha! What else have you applied for?
Reply 42
Original post by amymaxx
4 years to remember all the names anyway haha! What else have you applied for?

Haha don't know if that will be long enough 😂😂 I have offers for computing science and computer games design or development can't remember which although I'm not really interested in them don't think I could do it for life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by Awatt
Haha don't know if that will be long enough 😂😂 I have offers for computing science and computer games design or development can't remember which although I'm not really interested in them don't think I could do it for life

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats quite different from animal science! Yeah you don't sound too interested if you can't remember the name of it 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by amymaxx
Thats quite different from animal science! Yeah you don't sound too interested if you can't remember the name of it 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah 😂😂 I do like computing so that's why I thought well I have paid for the application I may as well fill all the choices 😂😂 but when I thought about it I don't think I could work with computers for a job. The design one there no jobs really in the market so I never bothered to remember it's name lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by Awatt
Yeah 😂😂 I do like computing so that's why I thought well I have paid for the application I may as well fill all the choices 😂😂 but when I thought about it I don't think I could work with computers for a job. The design one there no jobs really in the market so I never bothered to remember it's name lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha that's fair, I did the same with the science course I applied for really 😂 are you still deciding on what to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by amymaxx
Haha that's fair, I did the same with the science course I applied for really 😂 are you still deciding on what to do?

If you've paid for it you may as well use it 😂😂 I'm almost certain I'll be firming for applied animal science. I'm just about to email them to double check some stuff before I do 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Original post by Awatt
If you've paid for it you may as well use it 😂😂 I'm almost certain I'll be firming for applied animal science. I'm just about to email them to double check some stuff before I do 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48

Thanks have you got exams still to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by Awatt
Thanks have you got exams still to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup! Chemistry on Wednesday and physics on the 24th😬 what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by amymaxx
Yup! Chemistry on Wednesday and physics on the 24th😬 what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh how fun! Sounds like you had a great year filled with fun subjects lol. I gave myself a easy year got computing on the 26th then art(I can't even draw no idea why I picked it lol) a few days later. I've got three weeks from my first last Thursday to computing haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by Awatt
Oh how fun! Sounds like you had a great year filled with fun subjects lol. I gave myself a easy year got computing on the 26th then art(I can't even draw no idea why I picked it lol) a few days later. I've got three weeks from my first last Thursday to computing haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's been a very boring year 😂 not too sure computing and art count as easy! I got rid of computing as soon as I could & I hated nat 5 art.. What did you have last Thursday?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by amymaxx
It's been a very boring year 😂 not too sure computing and art count as easy! I got rid of computing as soon as I could & I hated nat 5 art.. What did you have last Thursday?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I wanted to avoid that and just gave a laugh. Maybe bot easy but a good especially if you have a nice laid back attitude to them. Computing was quite funny with my teacher. Art I can't draw but thought ah well it's this or crash a serious subject haha. Advance higher English 😂😂 I'm so.bad at it and didn't even bother to study for it but so,show I managed to get through the year on minimal effort lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Original post by Awatt
Yeah I wanted to avoid that and just gave a laugh. Maybe bot easy but a good especially if you have a nice laid back attitude to them. Computing was quite funny with my teacher. Art I can't draw but thought ah well it's this or crash a serious subject haha. Advance higher English 😂😂 I'm so.bad at it and didn't even bother to study for it but so,show I managed to get through the year on minimal effort lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah well better enjoying your last year anyway :smile: do you need to meet any conditions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Original post by amymaxx
Ah well better enjoying your last year anyway :smile: do you need to meet any conditions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah my thought exactly. N.a. I got a unconditional 😀 you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Original post by Awatt
Yeah my thought exactly. N.a. I got a unconditional 😀 you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same! Really takes the pressure off

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Original post by amymaxx
Same! Really takes the pressure off

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah helped to.make the last of the year even more chilled just had a f*** it attitude haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Original post by Awatt
Yeah helped to.make the last of the year even more chilled just had a f*** it attitude haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish mine had been the same 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Original post by amymaxx
I wish mine had been the same 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha I don't see the point of getting stressed over something you don't need too. I mean I'm so laid back I should be horizontal 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by Awatt
Hahaha I don't see the point of getting stressed over something you don't need too. I mean I'm so laid back I should be horizontal 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

True true hahaa

Quick Reply

Latest