The Student Room Group

How do I fix my sleeping pattern?

Ive been waking up at 3pm most days and sleeping at 4/5am. I tried fixing it the other day by doing an all nighter but all that happened was not being able to sleep when the time came. I went to bed at 11pm and fell alseep almost instantly but woke up two hours later then couldnt sleep again for 2 hours then fell alseep for anothet two hours and then couldnt sleep again. The other probem is i cant eat at all untill around 3pm, as that was basically brekfast time. Anything before feels forced. What can I do to fix this?
Night Nurse.

I have pretty much the same problem and the doctor told me to try night nurse, be warned though, it knocks me out for 12 hours!
Set your alarm at the time that you want to get up at and get up at that time every day without fail. Eventually, you'll find that you get tired at a certain time. Go to sleep at this time every night and you should find that you'll naturally be waking up at the time that you set your alarm.

You might need to deprive yourself of sleep for a couple of days as you'll be waking up much earlier than usual, but in the long run it should make things much better. If not, then see a doctor. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest