The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Open days

I'm wondering if anyone knows when does the open days happen and if they could be around the end of February as I life in Spain and I'm already going around that time to visit another uni. Thanks in advance
Original post by blancagazz
I'm wondering if anyone knows when does the open days happen and if they could be around the end of February as I life in Spain and I'm already going around that time to visit another uni. Thanks in advance

Hi,

Our main big open days are in the summer so May/June time and then October. But if you are in the country, I would suggest emailing the department you are hoping to join, explaining that you are from Spain and visiting the country because sometimes they have events like offer holder or visit days going on in February. But if they don't have an event going on they will probably be able to organise someone to show you around the campus and they might be able to organise a chat with a lecturer or something.

Hope this helps and do get in contact again you have any other questions or don't hear back from the department, and I might be able to pass your query on.

Emma :smile:
2nd Year Human and Physical Geography
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest