The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Sports at Durham

I have a offer from John Snow to study business, so I wanted to ask about the sports. I ve bein to the teamdurham site and stuff pretty cool site btw. And saw that Durham has quite a bit of clubs?. The ones that intrest me the most are Cricket and Boxing. Are students from Queen's campus allowed to join these clubs and if yes, how far are these clubs usually from the campus?
Thank you
Reply 1
It depends what level you want to play at. I think all the university level teams are based in Durham city at Maiden Castle, but Stockton's colleges have sports teams that compete against other colleges so I imagine there are ffacilities there also.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Well I would be content with college cricket but boxing I would like to join the University club and really develop my skills and hopefully even compete in my second year. I have 3 months of prior experience and well currently I had to stop due to exams but I will be re starting training once exams get over(MAY 18TH WOO HOO) and so by the time I reach Durham I shud be at a good level
I would also be interested if anyone had any info on boxing at Durham....

Latest