The Student Room Group

Milo Yiannopolous is lynch mobbed on question time.

Scroll to see replies

His hair color is absolutely disgusting. I don't even believe he is gay anymore, there is no way a gay male would let their roots grow out like that. Get that fixed ffs.
How ridiculous. I can't believe (well I an) he was rudely interrupted. The guilty parities were amazingly hypocritical.

Original post by driftawaay
His hair color is absolutely disgusting. I don't even believe he is gay anymore, there is no way a gay male would let their roots grow out like that. Get that fixed ffs.

:shh:

I love him.
no homo
(edited 8 years ago)
Social media is an open door for TROLLS. Trolls do not accurately reflect men's views on women.

That first women is so far up her own arse she can see the back of her own teeth.

Milo is absolutely spot on, which he generally is anyway, she's a professional victim.
That's not Question Time is it?
Reply 5
Original post by Ravenous
That's not Question Time is it?

I'm tired, you're right. *The big question, my bad.
Reply 6

You don't even need to listen to what they're saying, when the women speak Milo listens diligently and respectfully. However, as soon as Milo speaks a word the "victims" butt in and start shouting. Disgraceful and as he said "professional victims"
Oh, so that's who this Milo guy is. He's like Katie Hopkins crossed with Raoul Silva.
I'm uneasy with this. Mostly because this is a university site and your typical audience probably has a full buy-in.

There are as many feminisms as feminists and not all feminists are the same as not all of any -ist is the same.

The problem we face right now is an explosion of social Marxism. This is slightly different to traditional Marxism because Marx considered all struggles to be between the haves(The bourgeoisie) and the workers(The proletariat).

Social Marxism reframes all struggles as between the Oppressor and the Oppressed. This results in men vs women, Europeans vs(Insert group of choice ->here,<-), etc. Because of this, every group seeks to prove they are the Oppressed(Which you see in many Mens Rights activists as well as the most aggressive third-wave Feminists).

Social Marxism is a major issue because it allows no bridges. It tears people apart in to smaller and more carefully refined victims desperate to prove they are the Oppressed and thus ethical.
Reply 9
http://www.pewinternet.org/2014/10/22/online-harassment/

Men are harassed more, question time debunked.
Original post by ThatOldGuy
I'm uneasy with this. Mostly because this is a university site and your typical audience probably has a full buy-in.

There are as many feminisms as feminists and not all feminists are the same as not all of any -ist is the same.

The problem we face right now is an explosion of social Marxism. This is slightly different to traditional Marxism because Marx considered all struggles to be between the haves(The bourgeoisie) and the workers(The proletariat).

Social Marxism reframes all struggles as between the Oppressor and the Oppressed. This results in men vs women, Europeans vs(Insert group of choice ->here,<-), etc. Because of this, every group seeks to prove they are the Oppressed(Which you see in many Mens Rights activists as well as the most aggressive third-wave Feminists).

Social Marxism is a major issue because it allows no bridges. It tears people apart in to smaller and more carefully refined victims desperate to prove they are the Oppressed and thus ethical.

Spot on.

You simply can't have a mature and reasonable argument/debate with (Third Wave) Feminists.

I study Criminology at University, and the worse part of my course is Sociology... I tend to keep my trap shut though in fear of being verbally attacked by the mob.

I've also seen a surge of fallacies by feminists, most notably "black and white".

"You're not a Feminist. You must be a misogynist" et al.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by driftawaay

Heterophobia spoted. gtfo
Reply 12
*watch*

will see the video later on my phone. i love his twitter :lol:
Reply 13
Why did I choose to watch this? I'm just getting angry at everyone involved.
Ugly feminists with sand in their vaginas
Milo was clearly cut off at points, Nick didn't help much either but Milo seems outrageous as well so no big deal.
The woman with the glasses and stripy black and white top made a good point tbh.
Milo acts like he's on drugs. That would explain a lot.
Reply 18
what have I just watched?
a6.jpg

that will teach me to leave the Maths forum ...
Reply 19
Original post by TeeEm
what have I just watched?
a6.jpg

that will teach me to leave the Maths forum ...

A brilliant speaker and orator being cut down by irrational baboons

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending