The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Msc Economics and Strategy for Business video interview

Hey, guys! I am wondering if someone has done his/ her video interview and is willing to share some tips for me? I am going to do this in two weeks, and so nervous now, any idea about the written questions? Thanks :smile:
Original post by AliceKenndes
Hey, guys! I am wondering if someone has done his/ her video interview and is willing to share some tips for me? I am going to do this in two weeks, and so nervous now, any idea about the written questions? Thanks :smile:

Hi. Have you finished the interview? I wonder if you don't mind, can you talk about your interview questions? I just got an interview email this morning. Nervous and no idea. Thanks a lot.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Relax. I understand that it's almost impossible to not be nervous, so don't try to push away those feelings. But, also, be sure to have focus in your interview. Don't fumble or focus on the wrong thing (anything other than answering the questions and communicating effectively).

Good luck! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Rachellxx
Hi. Have you finished the interview? I wonder if you don't mind, can you talk about your interview questions? I just got an interview email this morning. Nervous and no idea. Thanks a lot.

Could you please share some interview tips and questions for ESB. I have to submit mine soon and I don't have any ideas.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending