The Student Room Group

Royal College of Art 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Is anyone still waiting to hear back? I applied to Textiles mixed media and still haven't heard a thing! It's driving me crazy! Sent a pretty strongly worded email today, it's ridiculous that they had us pay a £65 application fee but don't even communicate to us properly when things are running late. I applied to the sculpture programme last year and got a rejection on the morning of the deadline they said they'd get back to us by.
Reply 61
I am still waiting for animation...
Don't know why it takes so long without any notification.:frown:
Reply 62
Original post by Yu_113
I am still waiting for animation...
Don't know why it takes so long without any notification.:frown:

Me too :frown:
Reply 63
Had my interview today for textiles print, they wanted to see me again in june with more work :frown:
Reply 64
Original post by Drizzy
Had my interview today for textiles print, they wanted to see me again in june with more work :frown:

That's ridiculous!
Had my interview for the MA print about 3 weeks ago, still heard nothing :/ so scared! Good luck everyone
Hello. Has anyone got interview invitation from MA Illustration in Visual communication? I applied this course last 22/Jan, I don't get any mail from them.
Reply 67
Original post by nakta0809
Hello. Has anyone got interview invitation from MA Illustration in Visual communication? I applied this course last 22/Jan, I don't get any mail from them.

I just finished my interview last Thursday. I applied MA illustration last Dec.,waiting for the outcome.
Original post by Nichsu
I just finished my interview last Thursday. I applied MA illustration last Dec.,waiting for the outcome.

did you apply at Dec??It seems like the interview would take a very long time to my turn..It is really annoying. I think they have to let me know about application process if they delayed. anyway, thank you for reply. I hope both of us will have a good result.
Reply 69
Does anyone apply Animation MA has attended interview and heard from them?
any news for anyone from Painting?
Reply 71
Original post by benitococstrom
any news for anyone from Painting?

Hi :smile:,
I had my interview for the MA painting, still heard nothing.... just waiting
when was your interview? my was on 1st March
I had mine on 29 Feb! I interviewed at Slade on 25 Feb and haven't heard anything from them either so I'm probably just being overly impatient/anxious :P
how do you think yours went?
best of luck to you!

Original post by Ellie_v
Hi :smile:,
I had my interview for the MA painting, still heard nothing.... just waiting
when was your interview? my was on 1st March
Reply 73
Hey guys, I just got an interview invitation for visual communication. So they are still sending them out, for anyone still waiting!
The 23rd of March, when they say they'll send offers out, seems so far away!
Was accepted to painting today!
Hi
i got a place offered at ma photography but have not received the formal offer letter
did any of you got 1 form RCA?
Reply 77
Is anyone still waiting for womenswear acc ?i dont get any mail from them..:frown:
Reply 78
Original post by benitococstrom
Was accepted to painting today!

:clap2:

congratulations!
Original post by Roll no. 47
Hi
i got a place offered at ma photography but have not received the formal offer letter
did any of you got 1 form RCA?

Hello,

I was also accepted for MA Photography and am also, like you, still waiting to receive the official offer letter!

However after a little research on the website, I found out that the offer letters aren't sent until 1st April, so I am waiting until then.

Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending