The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Meh i guess ill wait to find it out, geog was cancelled today, cos teachers were on a fieldtrip, so hopefully we may find out tomorrow, even though saying that tomorrow we only have a hazards lesson, bo synoptic, so maybe we will only just find out the hazard generalisation!
Reply 2
It's about antartica and global warming etc.
Reply 3
~NC~
Meh i guess ill wait to find it out, geog was cancelled today, cos teachers were on a fieldtrip, so hopefully we may find out tomorrow, even though saying that tomorrow we only have a hazards lesson, bo synoptic, so maybe we will only just find out the hazard generalisation!

Hazards generalisation is number 1: causes of hazards.:biggrin: :party: :party:
Reply 4
Here's all the synoptic pre-release material here: http://www.edexcel.org.uk/quals/gce/geography/adv/9215/ri/unit6-issues/
Reply 5
omg they both sound wicked :biggrin: Anatarica, and global warming :biggrin: That sounds like my idea of heaven :biggrin: And generalisation one, isnt that causes? Which is also real good :biggrin:
And if what you say is true ele, weather and climate? then i am made :biggrin: That is my favourite topic!
Ahem /end excitement :p:
Reply 6
o0o that does look good :biggrin: Justr looked my next synoptic lesson is monday...but i will take a read of this by then, so i know what is going on :smile:
Reply 7
~NC~
omg they both sound wicked :biggrin: Anatarica, and global warming :biggrin: That sounds like my idea of heaven :biggrin: And generalisation one, isnt that causes? Which is also real good :biggrin:
And if what you say is true ele, weather and climate? then i am made :biggrin: That is my favourite topic!
Ahem /end excitement :p:

Yes it's causes.:biggrin: Weather and climate on Antarctica about the different types of winds and air masses there and the global warming thing. I'm not retaking the synoptic though.:biggrin: Do you find weather and climate stuff easy then NC? Care to explain a few weather and climate things to me?:p:
Reply 8
Elements
Yes it's causes.:biggrin: Weather and climate on Antarctica about the different types of winds and air masses there and the global warming thing. I'm not retaking the synoptic though.:biggrin: Do you find weather and climate stuff easy then NC? Care to explain a few weather and climate things to me?:p:

o0o nice :biggrin:
Im not retaking the synoptic either :p: This is my first time doing it lol! And yer any weather and climate questions fire ahead :p: Its my favourite topic along with ecosystems, for my dissertation i want to do it on global warming etc :p: And in the unit 4 exam, i got 88/90 :p: So please fire ahead ;yes;
Reply 9
I cannot do the weather and climate stuff either!!
Reply 10
dissertation?!
Reply 11
dissertation is the thing you do at the end of uni! Its like a long essay thing, you do your own individual research and stuff, like our unit 5 research essay, but much bigger lol
Reply 12
Yeh I know what one is, but why are you planning it now? You're only doing A levels, no?
Reply 13
~NC~
o0o nice :biggrin:
Im not retaking the synoptic either :p: This is my first time doing it lol! And yer any weather and climate questions fire ahead :p: Its my favourite topic along with ecosystems, for my dissertation i want to do it on global warming etc :p: And in the unit 4 exam, i got 88/90 :p: So please fire ahead ;yes;

Lol, excellent. I haven't done unit 4 yet so I hope I get your mark or better for it! Aiming for 100% in everything for best results.*Is tired thinking about that!:p: :eek:* I like Ecosystems too.:biggrin: How are you on the Global Economy too? Because it's rather too economical and businessie for my brain and tis boring me too!:p: :ninja: :angel:

I'm writing dissertations already as concise isn't in my nature.:wink:
Do you want to do your Masters and Ph.D on Global Warming too NC?:biggrin:
Reply 14
dans
Yeh I know what one is, but why are you planning it now? You're only doing A levels, no?

Because she loves Geography, yes?:biggrin: :party:
Reply 15
Yerp still doing a levels, but at the moment thats what i want to do lol, cos im really interested in it! Im not planning as such, just thinking about it ;yes;
Reply 16
Elements
Lol, excellent. I haven't done unit 4 yet so I hope I get your mark or better for it! Aiming for 100% in everything for best results.*Is tired thinking about that!:p: :eek:* I like Ecosystems too.:biggrin: How are you on the Global Economy too? Because it's rather too economical and businessie for my brain and tis boring me too!:p: :ninja: :angel:

I'm writing dissertations already as concise isn't in my nature.:wink:
Do you want to do your Masters and Ph.D on Global Warming too NC?:biggrin:

Aww :p: good luck in your 100% ;yes;
I hated the global economy stuff :| I was lucky in a way cos not only did i get a lovely essay on global warming and ecosystems!! I also got one on ageing populatiosn which wasnt so bad lol!
Aww :p:
And maybe i will! I do like that sort of thing :p:
And yes i do love geography :party:
Synoptic Material!!!! My god its awful...the hazards one i was really pleased with, but its way too physical this time and i was soooo hoping for a human based project...
Reply 18
~NC~
Aww :p: good luck in your 100% ;yes;
I hated the global economy stuff :| I was lucky in a way cos not only did i get a lovely essay on global warming and ecosystems!! I also got one on ageing populatiosn which wasnt so bad lol!
Aww :p:
And maybe i will! I do like that sort of thing :p:
And yes i do love geography :party:

Let's hope those questions come up again by accident though :p: then!:biggrin:
I want to do a Bachelor's degree, Masters degree and a Ph.D in Geography! And I want to get starred firsts in each!:biggrin:
Reply 19
bigforehead
Synoptic Material!!!! My god its awful...the hazards one i was really pleased with, but its way too physical this time and i was soooo hoping for a human based project...

I like Generalisation 1 because it is all purely physical Geography, which is what I truly love the best.:biggrin: Geography geek in The Student Room!:biggrin: :biggrin: And it's the easiest (imo) generalisation too.:p:

Latest

Trending

Trending