The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

De Montford Uni Questions

Hello,
I have recently applied for DMU and have received an Unconditional offer for Advertising & Marketing BA, I am thinking about accepting it.

What is life like in Leicester I want to know about the social life, night life and fresher's week etc., how the accommodations are and the life within the halls and just a general overview of how life is there. I saw through rankings it is good overall and the marketing is very good so the academics is not my concern :smile:

Would love back some information please
Thanks!
Original post by StanMilanovich
Hello,
I have recently applied for DMU and have received an Unconditional offer for Advertising & Marketing BA, I am thinking about accepting it.

What is life like in Leicester I want to know about the social life, night life and fresher's week etc., how the accommodations are and the life within the halls and just a general overview of how life is there. I saw through rankings it is good overall and the marketing is very good so the academics is not my concern :smile:

Would love back some information please
Thanks!

Hi,

I have moved this thread to the DMU forum for you where you are more likely to get a decent response :smile:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by ByronicHero
Hi,

I have moved this thread to the DMU forum for you where you are more likely to get a decent response :smile:

Thank you
Don't have any answers to your questions, but I've received an unconditional for Advertising & Marketing BA at De Montfort too and am seriously considering taking up the offer. Maybe I'll see you there!
Original post by odetosleep
Don't have any answers to your questions, but I've received an unconditional for Advertising & Marketing BA at De Montfort too and am seriously considering taking up the offer. Maybe I'll see you there!

Yeah same man, I'm going to go to the open day and see what's it saying. Ill post what I think about it but I am on the verge of making it my firm!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending