The Student Room Group

How long does it take to write a 3000 word essay. Help, quick!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by charlottehogan
I would never leave it until the day of out of sheer laziness, it's hard to understand unless you have been in my boat yourself. I wrote an essay two weeks ago which was 4000 words in basically 42 hellish hours and there was a lot more to that one and I received my first ever 74% for it so hopefully I can achieve a 2:1 for this one, you never know! I'm just not confident with this one as the lecturer is a notorious harsh marker and I suffer bad anxiety and self doubt so please don't mistaken it for laziness. I have written it up for over a week and kept deleting it.

My friend is a mother of 2 so juggled study with looking after her family. She wasnt lazy she is very bright but she works well under pressure.
I wasnt implying that you are being lazy, If it was me I would panic but if you can crack on with it and know what you are writing about then you can get a good mark.
Original post by Neostigmine
Well done! Just got to keep going. Getting it down is the hardest bit. Once you've got started it takes form and then editing comes easy.

1400 is impressive in such a short time. Nicely done!!!

I'm just checking the punctuation of 50 references and I am done. yay :rolleyes::colonhash::unimpressed:

Thank you, you've made me feel massively better. My lecturer also emailed me back regarding my structure and said that as long as it is coherent and flows well it doesn't matter where I put certain information so I think that's given me a little more confidence.
Yay! go you. Good luck with yours, I hope you do great.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending