The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Summer Placement 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qadi56
Im a dispenser and HCA. :smile:

I got the offer in the store I already work at.
Thank you! I'm just glad i don't have to do anymore applications haha

You're over qualified for a summer placement, have a rest and enjoy your summer!.
That's so cool, you're already familiar with their way of doing things. Is it in your home town? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 81
Original post by velvetsky
You're over qualified for a summer placement, have a rest and enjoy your summer!.
That's so cool, you're already familiar with their way of doing things. Is it in your home town? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it's close to my home town like 15 minute journey by bus lol. Yeah I guess I am overqualified. I'm gona reject them then
Original post by qadi56
Yeah it's close to my home town like 15 minute journey by bus lol. Yeah I guess I am overqualified. I'm gona reject them then

Thats great. Atleast you won't have to travel miles everyday to get there. Are you excited?.
Do you need an NVQ Level 2 to get a job as a dispenser?. There's a job at my local Well ,4hrs every Saturday 😰😩😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qadi56
Im in third year and applications for most places closed in January.

Hey I've just finished 2nd year. Does that mean all pre-reg applications should be completed by January? I thought it was end of 3rd year?
Original post by StarryEyed4
Hey I've just finished 2nd year. Does that mean all pre-reg applications should be completed by January? I thought it was end of 3rd year?

How are feeling about third year?. I'm hearing horror stories lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 85
Thats great. Atleast you won't have to travel miles everyday to get there. Are you excited?.
Do you need an NVQ Level 2 to get a job as a dispenser?. There's a job at my local Well ,4hrs every Saturday 😰😩😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

4 hours is so good do it. just to write it on your cv. no pharmacy students don't need nvqs.
Reply 86

pre regs for lloyds boots an well close early
How are feeling about third year?. I'm hearing horror stories lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

This year was ridiculously hard so I'm feeling more optimistic about third year (hopefully!) wbu? :smile:
Original post by qadi56
pre regs for lloyds boots an well close early

Oh right, what about hospital?
Oh right, what about hospital?

Pharma life opens around March, then closes at the end of summer then interviews are in Autumn onwards :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
This year was ridiculously hard so I'm feeling more optimistic about third year (hopefully!) wbu? :smile:

It was ok.
Ahah Same!! I am looking forward to 3rd year🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi. Do you had any Lloyds assessment for summer placement? How was it?
Hello, Please where did you have your industrial placement? Is it too late to apply?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending