The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Thinking about leaving my course

Hello,

I am currently studying MEng Computer Science) at Leeds Beckett University lately I have been troubles with keeping up with the workload and have came to a conclusion that this course is not for me. I am currently in my second year and restarting a whole new course (BSc Computing) seems problematic for as it feels like 2 years were wasted financially and time. I am also worried that I may not be eligible for a tuition loan and both maintenance grant and loan. Can someone help give me some insight on how it is like to leave a course for another and how did it affect them financially as that is a big issue for me.

Kind Regards

Idnis.
Hi @Idnis

I know you're after other students' experiences and insights but I thought I might be able to help. I'm Leeds Beckett's representative on here and I was wondering if you'd contacted your Student Liaison Officers (Ben or Lucy) about this as they might be able to support you. We also have other people I can put you in touch with for support. The Student Money Advice Team would be able to help you with your financial decisions, for instance.

Let me know if you're interested, either on this thread or PM, and I'll start contacting people for you.

Thanks,
Andrew
(edited 8 years ago)
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending