The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City University nursing selection day interview 2016

Hey all :smile: I was wondering if anyone has been through the interview process at City Uni for nursing and could give advice on what questions to expect on the day..would really appreciate the help! :smile:
Original post by ni247
Hey all :smile: I was wondering if anyone has been through the interview process at City Uni for nursing and could give advice on what questions to expect on the day..would really appreciate the help! :smile:

Im a second year student nurse at City if you have any questions :smile:
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi thanks for replying:smile: I was wondering what the group interview is like at City as I'm really scared about it and not sure how to prepare for it :s-smilie:
Original post by ni247
Hi thanks for replying:smile: I was wondering what the group interview is like at City as I'm really scared about it and not sure how to prepare for it :s-smilie:

It's nothing scary honestly ☺️ Just be yourself and you'll be fine! It was by far the nicest interview I went to. When is your interview?
Reply 4
Thanks for the reassurance :smile: what did they ask you at the interview? It is in 2 weeks.
Original post by ni247
Thanks for the reassurance :smile: what did they ask you at the interview? It is in 2 weeks.

I can't tell you exactly what they ask you, but it's nothing scary :smile: I work at the interviews all the time and everyone always comes out and says it wasn't as bad as they thought, so hope that helps :smile:
Reply 6
Hi, how is the selection day like? And what kind of group assessment questions should I prepare on?

Thanks everyone!
Original post by Iloveladygagaxo
It's nothing scary honestly ☺️ Just be yourself and you'll be fine! It was by far the nicest interview I went to. When is your interview?

do midwifery students also get group interviews like the nursing students at city uni of london? thanks
Hi lloveladygagaxo

Thanks for inspiring us all into a new world of nursing! Please l am going for a selection day on the 31/05/2018 as l applied for Midwifery at City University, 2019 in September! Do I have to sit for my numeracy and literacy first before the schedule? On the invitation they send me they is nothing written About numeracy and literacy as l send all the required documents and my qualifications!
31/05/2019 not 2018 please miss type that’s when l am going for my selection day at City University! Thanks for all your support lloveladygagaxo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending