The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The awards are always good fun :gah:

Will nominate soon :h:
Nominated MHSS (Mental Health Support Society) for most helpful thread of the year :king1:

Good luck everyone! I only voted for certain categories - I'm so terrible at remembering people's usernames :sad:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Nominated MHSS (Mental Health Support Society) for most helpful thread of the year :king1:

Good luck everyone! I only voted for certain categories - I'm so terrible at remembering people's usernames :sad:

Same :h:

And same, my memory is so awful for names :lol:
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Same :h:

And same, my memory is so awful for names :lol:

:five: on both fronts!

There's someone with the whole 'Bohemian Rhapsody' lyrics in their sig, who I wanted to nominate for best sig... but literally no idea who it is :getmecoat:
:five: on both fronts!

There's someone with the whole 'Bohemian Rhapsody' lyrics in their sig, who I wanted to nominate for best sig... but literally no idea who it is :getmecoat:

I can change mine to that if you'd like :angelblush:
The advantage of a short username :ninjagirl:
Original post by SeanFM
I can change mine to that if you'd like :angelblush:

Too late - I've already put in my vote :colondollar:

:console:

Original post by PQ

Indeed :tongue:
Ooh, exciting! I alway look forward to seeing who is nominated :biggrin:
Original post by PQ

:frown:
Original post by Carnationlilyrose

Awww, dw hun - you'll win lots of awards anyway, I'm sure :lovehug:

"Dear community team - I need to change my username to CLR as soon as possible for important reasons"
Awww, dw hun - you'll win lots of awards anyway, I'm sure :lovehug:

I think my time for that is over now, but appreciate the hug! I wish I'd thought harder when picking my name. If I'd known it was going to spill over onto the next line, I'd have gone for something snappy. Since people in the ST and CT call me CLR, maybe I should change it to that!
Original post by PQ
"Dear community team - I need to change my username to CLR as soon as possible for important reasons"

I've just posted that above! Great minds! Actually, it's worth thinking about. I signed up without a capital letter originally by accident, and they put one on for me out of kindness when I mentioned how distressed my inner grammar Nazi was about it!
I think my time for that is over now, but appreciate the hug! I wish I'd thought harder when picking my name. If I'd known it was going to spill over onto the next line, I'd have gone for something snappy. Since people in the ST and CT call me CLR, maybe I should change it to that!

I don't spend much time in Applications and UCAS at all but the impression I've always had is that you are helpful, informative and kind. I'm sure that will be reflected in the eventual overall nominees list once it has been compiled :yep:
I don't spend much time in Applications and UCAS at all but the impression I've always had is that you are helpful, informative and kind. I'm sure that will be reflected in the eventual overall nominees list once it has been compiled :yep:

Aw, that's very nice of you. There are nicer, kinder, more helpful and frequent posters than me in there, but it's kind of you to say that. I can see why you've won friendliest member pretty often.
Made mine

Original post by BurstingBubbles
Nominated :woo:

I can make a good guess at your list :sly:.
Aw, that's very nice of you. There are nicer, kinder, more helpful and frequent posters than me in there, but it's kind of you to say that.

Only saying the truth :h:

I can see why you've won friendliest member pretty often.

:colondollar: Thank you :colondollar: It doesn't come naturally to me to be friendly to people, but I do try :colondollar:
I wish there was a category called most resistant to change - I might have a shot at winning that one.
Original post by PQ
Itr's part of the annual thing where the TSR awards seem to last FOREVER before the results get announced :wink:

Hopefully shouldn't be as long this time if we stick to the dates :tongue:
TSR awards are the opposite of the Oscars; there's going to be no problem with a lack of Asians being nominated.

:mmm:

Latest

Trending

Trending