The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York Drama Interview Essays?

Hey guys, first post on this forum but I find myself stuck. Does anyone know what the 'two pieces of analytical writing' you need for the interview actually entails? Is it simply an analysis of theatre pieces I've seen or something else? All help#s greatly appreciated :smile:
I've been stuck on exactly the same thing! I was considering using and updating my AS-level drama coursework on Mojo and also using my A2 level English lit coursework. Also completely stuck on what kind or what length of creative writing they would like.
University of York
York
Reply 2
Hey, I already had my interview a week or two ago, but I did a pair of in-depth analysis (analyses? analysisis?) of plays I saw, one was focused on the creation of a dystopia in Brave New World and the other was a more general look and review of Dead Dog in a Suitcase.

Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by JammaKing
Hey, I already had my interview a week or two ago, but I did a pair of in-depth analysis (analyses? analysisis?) of plays I saw, one was focused on the creation of a dystopia in Brave New World and the other was a more general look and review of Dead Dog in a Suitcase.

Hope this helps :smile:

Thats so helpful thanks! I've got my interview in a couple days and I'm super nervous. How was it? What were people wearing?

Quick Reply