Posted from TSR Mobile

Well as we all know, you're jokes are always hilarious! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Well as we all know, you're jokes are always hilarious! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha ok sis:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, you have posted some of the important things of coping with stress like relaxing and having a healthy diet. I believe too that we should deal with struggles positively to be able to cope with it easily.
Original post by cooltowering
Hi, you have posted some of the important things of coping with stress like relaxing and having a healthy diet. I believe too that we should deal with struggles positively to be able to cope with it easily.

It's great to hear that you agree. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
All good advice but please also remember alcohol for a sensitive/stress prone student is like throwing a can of petrol on a camp fire. Student experience has an almost symbiotic relationship with alcohol but by cutting it out you remove a huge accelerator in anxiety, depression and panic disorders. Going dry and having any form of exercise can improve the mental vista by 50% at least in my view.
Original post by LordBelminster
All good advice but please also remember alcohol for a sensitive/stress prone student is like throwing a can of petrol on a camp fire. Student experience has an almost symbiotic relationship with alcohol but by cutting it out you remove a huge accelerator in anxiety, depression and panic disorders. Going dry and having any form of exercise can improve the mental vista by 50% at least in my view.

That's fantastic advice, thanks for sharing it :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I have found a website that goes through stress. It provides a lot of helpful information about topics such as what stress actually is and ways of identifying it. However, I think the most important part is the sections about dealing with stress. The following link goes to a page about managing stress:
http://www.pamf.org/teen/life/stress/managestress.html
Please note that there are other pages about dealing with stress that you can visit with the links in the menu on this webpage. I hope this helps :biggrin:

Btw this is American and I don't normally visit these kinds of websites but I found it quite useful so thought I'd post it here. :wink:
Reply 149
Thanks. Having issues with stress at the moment. The jump from ks3 to GCSEs is bigger than I thought and my anxiety is driving me up the wall. Trying to lessen the amount of panic attacks I have and these tips are great!
Original post by umama14
Thanks. Having issues with stress at the moment. The jump from ks3 to GCSEs is bigger than I thought and my anxiety is driving me up the wall. Trying to lessen the amount of panic attacks I have and these tips are great!

Aw thanks it's great to hear that it's helped you. Good luck with everything :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks!!
Original post by maggiedavies
Thanks!!

You're welcome :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply