The Student Room Group
Reply 1
If you wanted to switch and stay at the same Uni then it doesn't have to be through UCAS. If you wanted to switch Uni it would need to be through UCAS and it's too late now for 2007 entry (I don't think you can apply just for clearing?)
Reply 2
Montrose
If you wanted to switch and stay at the same Uni then it doesn't have to be through UCAS. If you wanted to switch Uni it would need to be through UCAS and it's too late now for 2007 entry (I don't think you can apply just for clearing?)

ok thx for the quick reply, i guess ill just work 1 yer and reapply in 2007 thu ucas since the uni im @ nw dont do maths
Reply 3
thinkin of doin either maths, maths, accounting + financial mgt, or maths and sports science, anyone got ne good background websites for reading upon these subject areas?
I think you can still apply through UCAS now and have the standard 6 choices; the only difference is that because you've missed the deadline for equal consideration, unis don't have to look at your application, so it'd be best to contact them first to check. Unis in Extra are the most likely to consider you because they're the ones that still have places.
Reply 5
chea~ i contacted loughborough uni for maths and they still i cud still apply thru ucas extra : >
Try that then and do it quick it will make them reply quicker! haha funny you want to drop pharm through extra I am trying to get in through extra. What uni you get in for pharm -if you don't mind me asking-
Also this is my second time through extra got a reply in 2 weeks! the unis are quick about extra:smile:
Reply 7
i went to DMU, didnt like the course at all ><
So you already started it then:s-smilie: .So uni have you applied for extra?
Reply 9
in the process... gotta go college and sign up thru there since i want a reference from my college tutor
Reply 10
I would look at UCAS Extra for Mathematics, and see which Universities offer places for maths. If there are still places, then contact the University and ask if they would consider you.

Latest

Trending

Trending