The Student Room Group

Cheap Holiday Destinations

Hi all,

Me and around 7 of my mates are thinking about going away for a week when we break up from our final year of sixth form (around the end of June & start of July). However we are still trying to find what places are cheap to go too.

So far we have found Ibiza and Rhodes, but wondered if there we're any other destinations we could go due to trying to spend as little money as possible?

Original post by ManUtdTAW
Hi all,

Me and around 7 of my mates are thinking about going away for a week when we break up from our final year of sixth form (around the end of June & start of July). However we are still trying to find what places are cheap to go too.

So far we have found Ibiza and Rhodes, but wondered if there we're any other destinations we could go due to trying to spend as little money as possible?

Kavos. Dirt cheap
Original post by ManUtdTAW
Hi all,

Late reply I know but still...
I expect you want cheap booze and parties etc... really Sunny Beach in Bulgaria is starting to become more and more well known... In fact I believe last year, there were more people in Sunny Beach than in Magaluf!
There is dirt cheap beer, like 3 leva (£2) for a pint, plus a lot of vodka and tequila and quite beautiful beaches as well!
Reply 3
Sunny Beach. Book soon cause Demand will soon outstrip Supply.
Southeast Asia?? what do you think about this place.

Quick Reply

Latest