The Student Room Group

Grow Your Grades Blog: Sandtrooper's Expedition to Liverpool (and AAA)!

This year, I'm studying Economics, English Literature, History and the EPQ. I need ABB to get into my first choice university (Liverpool) to study Egyptology, but I really want to get AAAa* as a minimum!

At the moment, the only subject which I'm confident of getting an A in is History, because I got 100 UMS last year in both exams. I'm averaging high Bs/low As in English, and probably high Bs in Economics. I think an A* might be out of the question in both of these subjects, but it's still doable.

Anyway, at the moment, I have to finish off my EPQ and do the first part of my History coursework. Hopefully I'll update this regularly as well.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Good Luck :woo:

Interesting course too :smile:
Original post by Black Rose
Good Luck :woo:

Interesting course too :smile:

Ha ha, thanks! I like to call it the course of weird alphabets/squiggles.
Today has been mostly EPQ filled. I'm past the 6,000 word mark now.
Reply 4
Good luck
Original post by TeeEm
Good luck

Thanks!
EPQ almost at 10,000 words, 4 more paragraphs to go!!!
Best of luck and I hope you have some time to relax this evening after you finally get the EPQ done!
Well, I think I should probably update this as I've been neglecting this slightly.

I didn't do as much work as I wanted to over half term and therefore have half an English essay left to do for this afternoon, but I have four free periods and lunchtime to tackle it. I have to hand in my completed EPQ within the next week as well, and we also have a Microeconomics test on Thursday, as well as having to hand in our History coursework on Friday. Wish me luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just got 25/40 in a Macroeconomics paper and I'm feeling a bit miserable about it. We have a mock next Friday so I will be cracking on with some Macro after I finish this English essay!

Posted from TSR Mobile
500 words of coursework left, then a reading log and some revision.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Coursework is done, except for some editing. I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately and I have been struggling with that, but I guess I'll have to make up for it at the weekend. Or nap at school . . .
COURSEWORK IS OVER! Today I plan to do the following:

Finish off my EPQ
Revise some Macroeconomics
Do a sheet on Shakespeare
Buy a baguette

Tomorrow's plan is as follows:

Write an essay on the Tudors
Revise more Macroeconomics

Posted from TSR Mobile
My EPQ is done! Except for the evaluation, which is almost done. I also bought a baguette but didn't get my revision done, which I'm annoyed about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm confused are these things related?
Original post by Plagioclase
I'm confused are these things related?

Sadly not, although you could say that buying anything technically counts as Economics revision . . . So yay, I did get some revision done!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I aimed to get loads done today but only woke up an hour ago . . . Oops. So I'm going to crack on with English after I eat my breakfast, then do my Tudors essay and some revision. Woo!
Good luck! ^-^
Did English, finished EPQ (25000 words)! Now to do my Tudors essay!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Update: I'm now on my Easter holiday. I have six essays to do as homework, and I've made a revision plan as well. I will post in more detail soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending