The Student Room Group

abercrombie & fitch

Hiya guys,

I have an interview for the new A&F store in London. I was hoping there were people on here who have had interviews and could give me some advice? Or if anyone works there and could tell me abit about it?

I have heard numerous tales about the interviews, including having to take your top off and wear their clothes, to walking around the store topless?!

If someone on here could clear that up, it would be mucho appreciated!

cheers
Reply 1
I don't think they make you take your top off in front of them :p: . However, from friends who are familiar with the stores, they tend to go for good-looking people and people that will look good in their clothes (which I'm told you have to wear as a uniform).
Reply 2
I read an article which said its more like a modelling go-see as apposed to an interview...
donvito
Hiya guys,

I have an interview for the new A&F store in London. I was hoping there were people on here who have had interviews and could give me some advice? Or if anyone works there and could tell me abit about it?

I have heard numerous tales about the interviews, including having to take your top off and wear their clothes, to walking around the store topless?!

If someone on here could clear that up, it would be mucho appreciated!

cheers

do u work at abercrombie after having ur interview?

any1 kno the discount for employees? do u get it wen u strt or do u av to wait a certain period of time??

Latest

Trending

Trending