The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele Accommodation Virtual Tours

Hi guys

While looking at the accommodation virtual tours on the Keele University website, I noticed that the tour images (I'm not sure what you'd call them) for the premier ensuite bedrooms and kitchens of Lindsay Hall were the same as the ones for the premier ensuite bedrooms and kitchens of Holly Cross and the Oaks.

Does anyone know whether this is a mistake, or whether the same images have been used for both halls because they have the same bedroom and kitchen layouts?

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Leviathan1741
Hi guys

While looking at the accommodation virtual tours on the Keele University website, I noticed that the tour images (I'm not sure what you'd call them) for the premier ensuite bedrooms and kitchens of Lindsay Hall were the same as the ones for the premier ensuite bedrooms and kitchens of Holly Cross and the Oaks.

Does anyone know whether this is a mistake, or whether the same images have been used for both halls because they have the same bedroom and kitchen layouts?

Hi

I've lived in both Lindsay Court and Holly Cross premier en suite rooms and they're both pretty much identical. I'd say the Holly Cross and Oaks kitchens are perhaps a touch bigger but everything else is basically the same.

Samera
Third year pharmacy student at Keele :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by Daydreamer <3 xx
Hi

I've lived in both Lindsay Court and Holly Cross premier en suite rooms and they're both pretty much identical. I'd say the Holly Cross and Oaks kitchens are perhaps a touch bigger but everything else is basically the same.

Samera
Third year pharmacy student at Keele :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay, thank you :h:

Quick Reply

Latest